Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll

3 posters

Go down

Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll Empty Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll

Post by Xyll Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Hello!

I saw your advertisement today, had a few words with Ãres and decided to apply! (:

I am 23 and i live in the UK (mother language German).
I moved to here 1 year ago and started studying business which i will drop out for media design.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Xyll/simple
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Silvermoon/Xyll/

Main spec is Disc in 522 and i am slowly gearing up my OS shadow with separate gear (got 6 pieces atm). I am currently on a 2 set since i have to share tokens with 3 others in my current raid group.

My main char ATM is a 530 priest with 4 set. OS 523 shadow with 3 set on Defias Brotherhood.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Hasepups/simple
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Defias%20Brotherhood/hasepups/

I can say i sadly chose always the wrong guild for a good progression (as u can probably see on my ilvl+gear on Hasepups).

I do have world of logs i just never used it xD I will save the next raid and will be updating this post as soon as i uploaded it to WoL.

My latency is 34.

I am 12/12 1/13 on Hasepups and 12/12 on Xyll. I do know more heroic tactics i sadly just never had the team to attempt those. (: I think of myself as a fast learner and quick adapter and rarely do the same mistakes twice!

I started playing WoW shortly before MoP on my Priest Hasepups. I was a guild called "The Order of the Silverhand" on Nordrassil. Back then we were up killing to Galaron. The server is quite dead so we WT and FC to Defias Brotherhood horde to reunite with some friends. There i joined Diffusion and got 5/12. I left because we were carring a healer and could'nt get past Magaera and joined HMA. There i got 12/12. This raiding team fell apart because our GL/RL showed an arrogante and stubborn attitude which none wanted to raid with anymore. I joined Dynamic when they were 6/12 and i am still in there with the progression of 12/12 1/13, helping out raid-leading from DA until now.
Meanwhile i made the priest i want to join u with, Xyll. During lvling I got to know Funk (Paladin tank from Nerf Stupidity) and joined their guild for a while. Since there was no raidspot + Funk retired i looked for a raiding guild and saw some1 advertising for 2 days a week (Friday/Saturday). So i joined Midnight power, thinking i can relax and just play my char.. they proved me wrong xD. I decided to stay. I am raid leading this guild atm and we got 12/12 in 4 weeks.
...and then i saw Ãres advertising!
I got some friends in Midnight Power but i would love to progress and learn something new myself in the raids (getting pretty bored of normals now) and leave there.

How do i play my disc...
Well first of all i go for atonement healing (crit), PwS the tanks + put PoM on them on CD. Penance for fast big heals. PS for huge tank damage (assault on council for example). SS before huge aoe damage. VS to save a life. Void Tendrils for example LOA if needed. PwB as raid CD when asked for. If not rly needed i usualy sometimes use it on meele/tanks (on Tortos for example). Flash heal just in emergencies else greater heal. Archangel on 5 stacks (1 holy fire 4 smite). Depending on the fight i use Divine Star or Cascade (mainly DS tho). I can say i am a ninja when it comes to dispelling! Oh and i had some epic moments with LoF; For example on Durumu with force of will on the person who was stunned with life drain. (:

I love shadow for a change thats why i chose it for OS.
U can see what talents i chose on the armory link! I keep everything dot up (council yeah!) and focus on the main target. using DP on 3 orbs combined with mind flay. I also chose divine star for better aoe+single target+help out healing.

Overall i am always open and willing to learn new things! Especially when it comes to the char i play!
I am usually top on the healing meters and would love to have some more competition which gives me even more reasons to get better.

I usually research and look up the best players in my class (method, paragon, ect pp). I try things out in lfr or even in normal raids, look things up for haste caps (google is ur friend) and even ask some random ppl if i see them doing better than me (which doesnt rly happen lately).

I can 100% attend on Wednesdays and Sundays. I sadly cant join on Thursdays since i will be busy raid-leading on Hasepups and i do not rly want to leave there yet since a lot of friends + my rl BF are in this raiding team/guild.
Whatsoever, u never know what the future brings (:

My headphones/microphone is working fine and never gave me any problem (:

I do not have anything against criticism, i am thankful for some IF they get me told in a humanely tone. I do not want to get yelled at for a little mistake! Whatsoever i can understand getting angry/mad if some1 does the same mistake over and over again! (Know it to well xD) So feel free to rage at me if that should happen what i rly doubt (:

If u want to contact me or if u have any questions just Add me on my Battle tag --->  Lizy#2788
Also pls make a note that its from your guild else i will probably decline xD

I hope that is all u wanted to know and i am looking forward to ur reply!

Last edited by Xyll on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos!)

Xyll

Back to top Go down

Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll Empty Re: Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll

Post by Myllee Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi Xyll and thanks for applying,

While your app and your performance seem good, the attendance issue is going to be a problem. 
Since we are in need of healers at the moment, you're welcome to join the guild and raid when you can. You can probably get some nice progress out of raiding with us, even for a while.
However, this means that when we do get another healer with the attendance we require, you can only get a spot in raids if somebody doesn't show up (which does happen every now and then).

So, your choice Smile

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll Empty Re: Application of Disc (OS Shadow) Priest Xyll

Post by Arasor Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:28 pm

(and when we might need 3healers)
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyll Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks for the answere and yes by the next reset i would love to join! I am aware of the attendance problem but i don't want to lie to u! I hope i can help u out, learn alot and be a good addition to ur team! (:

Xyll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down