Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc Priest

5 posters

Go down

Disc Priest Empty Disc Priest

Post by prallestav Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 pm

1. Your age and location: 16 years old. Sweden.

2. Tell us something about yourself: My name is Kristoffer.

3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Wonderstruck/advanced

4. MS/OS: MS Disc / OS Holy

5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: I'm not very familiar with this website but this is all I could find: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6augbitje7656jg4/ 

6. Your average latency in game: 50-60 ms

7. What prior raiding experience do you have? I have not really done much PvE. I was more of a PvP player, I still am but I really don't enjoy it that much anymore so I decided to quit PvP and start doing PvE now when 5.4 arrives. Although the PvE experience I have is pretty casual I did  4/6 DS HC but that's about it really. I'm also achieveing Gladiator this season!

8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? I used to be in Trilogy. I basically left because the guild is more of a social kind of guild and they barely have enough people to form raids which means we had to pug most of the time, and I do not enjoy that. I rahter keep playing with the same people.

9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? It might sound corny, but I used to be in Trilogy with your new member Frostedflake!

10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I'm not entirely sure how to express myself here, but I try to pre-shell a lot of stuff lol. I'm also trying to use my CDs correctly that's what I feel disc is all about, knowing when to use your CDs.

11. How about your offspec? I rarely play Holy, but if you guys would wish me to play it I'd be glad to do that on certain encounters.

12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? I don't feel like it's needed as Disc nowadays.

13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I'll most likely be able to show up every raid, there is a small chance something pops up of course, family tuff and such that is.

14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? Yah, both of them above.

15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Yeah, of course criticism is pretty much why I succeeded in PvP, and I also feel like that is the way I'll hopefully be successful in PvE as well.

16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Ingame, phone and Facebook is the fastest ways to contact me I guess.

17. Suspect 

Last edited by prallestav on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

prallestav

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest Empty Re: Disc Priest

Post by Fejd Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:04 am

I see youre only 16, so its not like "sorry guys need to eat with family now brb"-stuff going on? Very Happy

I mean, we start invites 19.45 wed and thurs, ends 23.00, not 22.45. And sundays 18.45 until 23.00. 

You are sure you can handle those times without a prob?

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by prallestav Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 am

Rofl, yeah that's no prob

prallestav

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 am

Hi Wonderstruck and thank you for applying,

Unfortunately, I don't see how we can fit another full time healer into our roster at the moment. We have 2 full time healers and having 3 people that can do nothing but heal will mean quite a lot of rotation.
As our current wowprogress page states, we are looking for 1 player that can dps and heal in order to complement the team.
Since you're a friend of Frosted, you can join the guild as a social if you like. But at this point I can't promise you a spot in the raiding team.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do Smile

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by prallestav Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 am

Myllee wrote:Hi Wonderstruck and thank you for applying,

Unfortunately, I don't see how we can fit another full time healer into our roster at the moment. We have 2 full time healers and having 3 people that can do nothing but heal will mean quite a lot of rotation.
As our current wowprogress page states, we are looking for 1 player that can dps and heal in order to complement the team.
Since you're a friend of Frosted, you can join the guild as a social if you like. But at this point I can't promise you a spot in the raiding team.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do Smile

M
 Alright, that's understandable. I'll just try find another guild it's all cool, thanks anyways ^^ gl

prallestav

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:46 am

You love me really fejd
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:14 am

Pickles , even if he seems to hate u sometimes , i think he does rly like u :> even if he s quiet about
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 am

Pickles wrote:You love me really fejd
Haha, youre not the only one with those problems at that age. <3

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:51 am

I know I know, fejd is snuggly really, and oh well fejd, once I've eaten etc, you are graced with my awesomeness till 23!
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down