Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatsumara (Disc/holy) application

2 posters

Go down

Tatsumara (Disc/holy) application Empty Tatsumara (Disc/holy) application

Post by tatsumara Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Questions:

1. Your age and location: 26, Living in the Netherlands
  2. Tell us something about yourself: My name is Stefan, as said above 26 years old and living in the Netherlands. Got my own appartment and a fulltime job with relaxing times, so plenty of time to keep up with my favourite addiction; wow Very Happy
  3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tatsumara/simple
  4. MS/OS: Main spec currently is Discipline. Raided with holy spec in older content, can play both dont have a favourite, enjoying them both. Did a few runs as shadow when we where short on range dps, but that was with healing kit.( no skyhigh booming dps meter Smile )
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hm7v9gqwgw8om4x2/sum/healingDone/?s=4586&e=4904 http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hm7v9gqwgw8om4x2/sum/healingDone/?s=8426&e=8688
  6. Your average latency in game: 26 ms Home/ 30 ms World
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? Do you have a minute? Razz Started playing wow at the end of vanilla and started raiding in TBC. First char i leveled was a hunter wich i tagged along with on raids in Kara, SSC,Gruul, the Eye etc.When WOTLK hit i had my priest leveled and was pretty sure that i wanted to raid on that character. Played in Shadowstorm on Eonar (25man guild horde) raided all content in there with a few hardmodes/heroic modes. Continued with that in Cataclysm untill the guild disbanned, moved to Twisting Nether and raided Firelands and Heroic dragonsoul on my druid(cleared all other on priest). Unfortunally that guild also disbanned due to coremembers taking a break or having issues with other members. Took a raiding break for a few months and came back on priest in MoP. Raiding ToT atm and got 12/12 normal 4/12 heroic(close on twins and qon). Due to people leaving and being less motivated for progressive raiding i decided to have a chat with Myllee and resulting in making this application.
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Oops spoiled this answer above Sad Fire 25man (Eonar) Shadowstorm 25man (eonar) Bushido 10 man (Twisting Nether) and atm Halona 10man (Silvermoon). These are the raiding guilds i`ve been in, shame it all ended with a disban (and no i dont wish to see that happen with this one affraid )
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? Wowprogress, website and talking with Myllee ingame. Progress is very nice, got all the information i needed when i asked ingame( instead of no replies /short/ rude answers you get alot lately). And i never seen or heard a bad word about the guild. Means its steady and healthy and no 24/7 trolling!
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) As disc i am a great fan of shielding (power word shield / spirit shell) Specially in fights where you know when the dmg spikes come. Means you can preshield people and get a very decent damage migitation. When the incomming dmg is normal/low i keep shields up on tanks and use the benefits of atonement healing (pennance smite,smite,Mad ) Using pain supression in risky situations on tank, and divine star when the raid is stacked up.
  11. How about your offspec? When i`m playing holy i use prayer of mending like ALOT with the setbonus and divine insight talent it bounces and heals insanely. I also use circle of healing/prayer of healing to keep and try to keep renew up. 
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? Askmrrobot, icy veins, forums or discussing with other healers, and for addons i use dbm, spelltimers, xperl,decursive,recount, raidannouncer and more!
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100% unless something happends in real life.(We hope that dont happen)
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?Yes and Yes.
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Been raiding for a few years now, criticism is welcome and even when it sounds negative you can always end up with something positive!!
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? facebook,mail, ingame, whatsapp 
  17. I hope i didnt bored you guys too much with this application, regards - Tats

tatsumara

Back to top Go down

Tatsumara (Disc/holy) application Empty Re: Tatsumara (Disc/holy) application

Post by Myllee Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi Tatsuma and thank you for applying,

You seemed like a very nice guy when we talked and your performance seems solid. Unfortunately, at the moment we can't take on another full-time healer (we have 2 now with excellent attendance + another dps that switches to his OS for 3 healer fights). You admitted to not having a lot of experience in playing shadow, and the only reason I would consider to adding a 3rd priest to our roster is if they can beat our own spriest in dps Razz

Feel free to check our wowprogress every once in a while if you're still searching. I wish you luck in whatever you choose to do Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tatsumara Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks for the quick answer Smile And i`ll be checking wowprogress frequently to see if i can reach out a helping hand sometime Smile

tatsumara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down