Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D] Application - Archjin

2 posters

Go down

[D] Application - Archjin Empty [D] Application - Archjin

Post by maxandalec2 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

Hello
Dubai

Retribution, and no OS
Dont have an alt in this realm
Http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Archjin/simple
400-800 is my avg latency
In MoP i have done 4/6 in MSV and 2/6 in HoF, i completed all other raids in previous expansions.
When i was horde this character was in guild Twilight Dawn in bloodhoof, but i left because i wanted to try alliance and cuz their raid timins was difficult for me to attend the raids.
A guild member Ares was advertising the guild on trade chat so i asked him some questions, and when he said a "Realy social guild" and one that raids then i decided to give it a try.
I am a retribution pally, i try my best to increase my damage in anyway and my current talents set has been from copying and developing other ret pallys talents that did very high damage and i am still adjusting it to do more dmg.
No OS, cuz in all honesty i am not bothered to have 2 different sets of gear, i used to be a tank in cata as an OS but got bored.
I can do wednesday and thursday, but sunday will be difficult because i have work early in the morning, and i must say that my job takes priorty over raids, so if i have a work emergency then i must leave, my job requires me to be available 24 hours.
I am a man so yes
2009.gargash@gmail.com

maxandalec2

Back to top Go down

[D] Application - Archjin Empty Application - Archjin

Post by maxandalec2 Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

To the post above, my name is Archjin and hi

maxandalec2

Back to top Go down

[D] Application - Archjin Empty Re: [D] Application - Archjin

Post by Myllee Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

Moved this post here from the wrong place.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 am

Hi Archjin and thanks for applying,

Some remarks about your app:
- When you apply to a raiding guild make sure you always have all of your gear enchanted and gemmed. Makes quite a bad impression when it's not. Also, you're not using your JC gems, pure loss of stats.
- I don't see much raiding experience not in the current tier nor in previous ones (no heroics at all).
- CBA to have two sets of gear is really not an acceptable answer for a raider..
- We require close to 100% attendance and being able to make only 2 out of 3 raids on a regular basis just won't work for us.

If you like, you're welcome to join as a social, but I'm afraid I don't have a spot for you on the raiding team at the moment. If you'd like to be a social, feel free to whisper any of our officers for an inv.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down