Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Ellessmira

3 posters

Go down

Application - Ellessmira Empty Application - Ellessmira

Post by Ellessmira Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 pm

1. Your age:25

2. Your location:Arta, Greece

3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ellessmira/advanced

4. MS/OS:Holy/Retribution

5. Armory Link for Alt Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Yserastraza/advanced

6. Link to World Of Logs parse:

7. Your average latency in game:84ms both home and world

8. What prior raiding experience do you have? I start to play since the beggining of cataclysm but I have some dissapointed progress in the guilds I was and I would like to change that.

9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? SanctuaryX back to Chamber of Aspects realm, Spartans ChaosTheory and Mists of Feeldaria in Silvermoon. I left because of lack of progress and some bad situations that I didnt like.

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I saw and andvertise in game looking for members. I would like to join because you have a very nice progress and I strongly believe that I can fit perfect in your raid group.

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I am a holy paladin as main class spec. Priority stats is Intellect-Spirit-Mastery-Critical-Haste. In a raid group I act depending of what the fight needs. I put Beacon of Light in one of the tanks first of all. In heavy damage situations I use Divive Light or Flash of Light and Holy Shock depending on the damage we have in the moment and at the same time I do as much aoe as I can using Light of Dawn , Holy Radiance and Holy Shock when it procs as AoE healing. In serious situation of plenty of magical damage I use Devotion Aura and pop all my cooldowns like Avenging Wrath apart with Holy Avenger , Divive Favor and Guardian of Ancient Kings for strong healing output. For mana regenaration I make extensive use of Divine Plea at 80% of maximum mana to avoid cooldown is heavy damage situations plus my current trinket from the Shado-Pan assault that generates 29.805 mana plus as many times as I can I cast Judgment that works with Seal of Insight.

12. How about your offspec?Even I play less as retribution I collect the proper gear for it as well. My prority is Stength-Hit&Expertise at 7.5%-Haste-Mastery-Critical.(Single target) I start the fight opening all my cooldowns Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings I cast Judgement Crusaders Strike and Exorcism to gain full holy power and then cast Inquisition then I use again Judgement Crusaders Strike and Exorcism and with full holy power I cast Templar's Verdict at 20% boss health I make use of Hammer of Wrath..
In AoE fights like trash I use Seal of Righteousness with Hammer of Righteous and Divine Storm.

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?Full attendance both days and the time is just perfect.

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Absolutely because that will make me a better player and will force me to improve myself.

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? I spend many hours in the game so you can find my at my BattleTag : Ysperius#2436 or you can call me at my cellphone if this is easy to you in the number ****.

Ellessmira

Back to top Go down

Application - Ellessmira Empty Re: Application - Ellessmira

Post by Arasor Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Gear wise u seem ok , sadly we cant rly check what u achieved since urnt playing since a long time , i will let the other officers take a check on it .

But else how u explained ur class its fine , and gem enchant choice is right aswell
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 am

Just a note - I edited the original post to remove the phone number. I advise against putting this kind of personal information in open forums. Will take a closer look at the app later when I have the time Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 am

Hi again,

Let's talk in game.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Hello , U seem like a good person , and motivated one Smile , and u gonna have a lot raiding fun for sure .

But ive to tell u that u cant make it into our Guild , we decided to keep an other one on trial atm , and ye we dont want to have tooo many healers in guild .

I hope ur gonna do fine , having a fun wow time overall .

But ye , Im sad to tell u this .

Declined
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

And sorry it took us too long to answer :/ been a crazy few days
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down