Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPlication!! Pwnérs

2 posters

Go down

APPlication!! Pwnérs Empty APPlication!! Pwnérs

Post by béat Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 pm

1. Your age:18

2. Your location:dutch. netherland

3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Pwn%C3%A9rs/simple

4. MS/OS:healer monk / dps monk ww at the moment iam working on my dps as os i have average item lvl off 475 - 502

5. Armory Link for Alt Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/D%C3%A9aths/simple

6. Link to World Of Logs parse:

7. Your average latency in game:54home 45 world

8. What prior raiding experience do you have? i´ve started hardcore raiding when i got invited at my previuse guilde wich i like very mutch, we´ve killed mv 6/6 and then afterwards we did hof witch we wipe alot at garalon that day, i love that , and then when we hitted toes i decided to get into pvp world for 5 days and wanted to get back but they lost my trust cuz i left, wich is bad , so i did toes with a pug , and then ive tryd so many times to get a good social raiding guild. where i can fit on and i think this guild is the answer.

9. What other guilds have you been a part of? at that time at my previuse i was rogue dps i was always sec or 3e of the dps recount, but when i left i tryd to do something new and lvled my monk as healer and then my dk as tanker alt cuz silvermoon are out of tanker and wanted to help a bit.

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? i saw 1 of the officer reqruiting for a monk healer witch ive talked to asked information, ive got a nice talk with'em and tryd to join his guild for a spot, ive asked him if the guild members are social and where i can make troll somethimes but when it get serious its time to get serious,

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
at this moment i am healer monk when iam raiding i do spam alot of renewing mist for aoe heal and then for 1 target heal iam using soothing mist i do crane kick for aoe healer either with specialization'' rushing jade wind wich i will get higher mount of aoe healing with spane crane kick.

12. How about your offspec?at the moment iam working on it have 7 items average off 475 -502
soon or later i will have full dps spec i still need to learn how its work but it wont be hard cuz ive played as dps while lvling

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?some of the weeks iam free on thursday but on other day iam fully in,

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
yes i can iam a troller somethimes but when i get into a situation i will get serious and not trolling when we are wiping several times,

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? I spend many hours in the game so you can find my i will personal gave u my battletag iff needed otherwise gave me a shoutout i have wow app

ps iam sry from that last application it was late and dont have alot of consentration plss take this app
as serious, and about the ilvl i will get 500 soon as posible with some luck neext week already Smile

Last edited by béat on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didnt took seriously)

béat

Back to top Go down

APPlication!! Pwnérs Empty Re: APPlication!! Pwnérs

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 am

Hi Pwnérs and thanks for applying,

This application is very short and looks like you've out no effort whatsoever into it.
Also, from the armory it seems that your gear is below the ilevel required for our current ToT progress.
I can't take this seriously, if you want a shot you'll have to show a lot more effort than this.

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by béat Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 am

iam sry please take a look on it ive edited it,
was late last night and didnt got alot of concentration plss take this app
and forget about the first Smile

béat

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:21 am

Hi again,

Thanks for editing the app, it does look better now. However, unfortunately, your level of experience is not what we are looking for right now No
We thank you for applying and wish you luck in finding a guild that is best suited for you Smile

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down