Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D] Guild Application

3 posters

Go down

[D] Guild Application Empty [D] Guild Application

Post by Nursie Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Questions
1. Your age: Cough....an adult
2. Your location: UK
3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Nursi%c3%a9/simple
4. MS/OS:Resto druid/Boomkin
5. Armory Link for Alt Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Scarletta/simple
6. Link to World Of Logs parse:
7. Your average latency in game: 60fps
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? All WOTLK, All Cata, MSV normal some HC, HOF, TOES & 6/12 TOT
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?I transfered to Silvermoon 2 months ago as my old server was dying and there werent many raid guilds left. Since coming here ive been in Game Over where I was very happy until a couple of guys starting causing trouble during a raid and I dont want to raid in a bad atmosphere and with ppl I dont particularly like.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I saw you advertising in trade and decided to check out your website....Im looking for a stable team who ar making reasonable progress and I saw that you are 6/12 atm so exactly where im at.
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I've been playing resto since wotlk and really enjoy this class...I normally keep a lifebloom rolling on the tank adn if im tank healing ill be keeping nourish rolling for harmony and rejuv too. I pop Cenarion ward and ironbark when the damage starts getting heavy and healing touch or regrowth if clearcasting procs also natures swiftness and healing touch or regrowth for an emergency heal....im using wild growth and swiftmend on the raid and tranq during heavy damage and topping ppl off with rejuv.
12. How about your offspec? I only really play boomkin for daily quests...not had much raid experience as boomkin although i do have a full set of gear for dps
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100% most of the time...it would be an exceptional circumstance that would stop me form raiding
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? If I thought I screwed up then fair enough...but if I do make i mistake i am generally aware that I have and own up to it
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? ingame Very Happy

Nursie

Back to top Go down

[D] Guild Application Empty Re: [D] Guild Application

Post by Nursie Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 pm

I meant Naure's Vigil...not cenarian ward Embarassed hehe

Nursie

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Nursie wrote:
1. Your age: Cough....an adult
lol Razz

Quick question - how are you doing with voice chats? As in- do you have a working headphones and mic?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nursie Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

yes i have working headphones and a mic....I'm normally quite quiet tho unless I have something useful to say Wink

Nursie

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Ye ok , well she asks this question , cause we would be glad if u could call when u need help , or if one of ur important cds aint rdy , or etc , if u need a cd Razz like a Hand of Protection to survive something . etc

So for all those calls ur fine right ?
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nursie Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Ye thats what I mean when I said if I have something useful to say Smile

Nursie

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:00 pm

sounds good to me Razz

We're going to run about in MV hc (just the last boss is up) at 8pm tonight. Would you like to join us? Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nursie Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:01 pm

I can do...i have visitors atm but i think theyre going out tonight so should be fine

Nursie

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Nursie wrote:I can do...i have visitors atm but i think theyre going out tonight so should be fine
Ok then ^^
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:52 am

Hey there,
Sorry for the late response. Things have been hectic for a while.
Unfortunately we do not have a spot for you at the moment. Thanks for applying and good luck in your future endeavors!
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down