Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andababe Assasination Rogue Application

3 posters

Go down

Andababe Assasination Rogue Application Empty Andababe Assasination Rogue Application

Post by Vindicaré Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm

1. Your age:26
2. Your location:Turkey
3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Andababe/advanced
4. MS/OS:Assasination/Combat
5. Armory Link for Alt Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Vindicar%C3%A9/advanced
6. Link to World Of Logs parse:Nearly all LFR log which are not reliable in my opinion
7. Your average latency in game:90-100ms
8. What prior raiding experience do you have?For vanilla a few bosses in Naxxramas on Druid.For Burning crusade up to m'uru pre nerf killed after.Wotlk only LK 25 hc and algalon 25 unkilled.For Cata only pugs because of the military service same goes for MoP so far.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?Reign,Paradigm,Shine,Quadriga nad lastly Anatolian in all the cases they either disbanded or went pretty inactive.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?I have checked WoW Progress since i had no raiding experiance in MoP so far i waited for new content and looked for a guild that fits me the most.
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible).I play Assasination for main specc where i don't have to rely on AoE damage.Shadowstep to target open with Mutilate which is more effective than garrote and gives more CP than ambush.Stick to mutilate til %35 while keeping up SnD and Rupture for Venomous wounds.After %35 i use dispatch and keep Snd and Rupture.I burn my Cd's with Kafa Press at start unles there is a spesific time where the target takes more damage.I keep vanish on cooldown always to have a nearly free mutilate.
12. How about your offspec?For combat i rely on AoE with Blade Flurryand skip Rupture which is insignificant for Combat specc
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I can pretty much offer %100 attendance which is one of the reasons i'm making this application.
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?I'm done wtih military service and i guess you know how they criticize in military.
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you?That would be mail which is deniz@guvenc.biz
Vindicaré
Vindicaré

Back to top Go down

Andababe Assasination Rogue Application Empty Re: Andababe Assasination Rogue Application

Post by Myllee Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Hmm.. we should probably ask Trician to take a look at this Razz
TRIIIIIC, WHERE ARE YOUUUU?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Andababe Assasination Rogue Application Empty Re: Andababe Assasination Rogue Application

Post by Myllee Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 am

Hey Andababe, let's chat tonight Smile
And gem your OH wep Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Isnt that the Sha LFR wep ? should he rly gem that wep :> ??

Well its still 500 agi , yeye listen the Lady
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vindicaré Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:29 pm

I already gemmed the higher ilvl LFR sha wep on my MH can't gem the other.And no other gem fits in there.
Vindicaré
Vindicaré

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Tru dat, unique equipped, forgot about that part Razz
That's cos my BiS was not sha touched Very Happy
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vindicaré Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:23 pm

I won't be online today i'll take my gf to dinner but i think u can whisper me via remote chat.
Vindicaré
Vindicaré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down