Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumble - Assassination Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Rumble - Assassination Rogue Empty Rumble - Assassination Rogue

Post by rumble Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:53 pm

1. Your age and location: 19 years old and from Copenhagen, Denmark
  2. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a normal guy who attends university a day, but a night i draw my keyboard and trusty chair and head to PC, to fight the evil wonders of world of warcraft, with one goal in mind to get some Sweet SWeeet loots. nah idk, im a pretty normal guy who studies physics/math and i got a lovely girlfriend and friends which i use all my not existing time on.
  3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Rumbl%C3%AA/advanced
  4. MS/OS: Assassination MS and Combat OS.
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: dont got one of those, they seem to bugg out everytime i try, and after about a dusin of lfr's i cant do it anymore.
  6. Your average latency in game: 42/41
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? started raiding hardcore in mid/late tbc, farmed kara, ssc and some tk, never got kael'thaes tho, then bt came out and we cleared that pretty fast, SwP got launched and we got through the first part like it was nothing, but then we meet m'uru, (yogg should be the nightmare of my dreams), but no way, m'uru was over 300 wipes and alot of time waste, we did get him and then a month after he got nerfed and he was easy, 5% left on m'uru the most intense part of my life. in wotlk i got trial of the crusader and when we were about to go live with the icc patch, a few hours before patch release of the first wing, our gm vanished and the guild shortly after. but a few friends and i started a guild called we want the throne, Wwth for short and we did get every boss down 10man hc which was quite nice, but my friends stopped playing after because that was the goal, big w3 nerds. in cata i did some early raiding and a few hcs but i got bored, and started to pvp instead and did that the whole way up to mop where i joined carnage inc and did Msv, HoF and Toes a few of them on hc and then my gf got ill and i had to lay WoW on the shelf.
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? pretty much explained above in my little roman.
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? im looking for a guild who takes raiding seriously and have some fun a it while they do it, after reading a few applications from other persons who wanted to join and i saw the comments and you guys having fun and teasing each other, seems like a nice guild who wants to hit end game, but in a decent tempo.
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) i play it as a sustain high dps melee class, who relays on poisons and over time damage with buffs and debuffs, assassination is just that, we got a decent burst to, but rogues as assassination are RNG, sometimes we get lucky and get alot of blindside procs and sometimes we dont.
  11. How about your offspec? as combats not as good as assassination a the moment i dont really use it.
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? elitiesjerks and my brain, i frequently talk to high end raiders and hear there voice on how to play rogue and what to gem/ do on surdent encounters,
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? when you apply for a guild its the same as you apply for a job, you need as much attendance as you can, its easy to say i want to be there all the time, but thats impossible, so ill say ill be there 95% of the time. 
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? yes i do and im not afraid to use it,
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? yes do tell me if im doing something wrong.
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Email me, Sebastian@ovm.dk

rumble

Back to top Go down

Rumble - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Rumble - Assassination Rogue

Post by Myllee Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:00 am

Hi Rumble and thanks for applying,

Since you are on a different server and faction, it would be hard for us to test your abilities without actually asking you to transfer (which will cost quite a bit of money). I would prefer getting a clearer picture of how you perform in a real raid environment. Is it possible for you to make new WoL logs (if you're having technical difficulties doing so, I can try helping with the troubleshooting)? And please.. not from LFR. Only normal or heroic ToT.

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rumble Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Hello i actually moved, got tired of my old server, no need for rogues and i got a few friends on silvermoon.
still some troubles with the logs, but if you guys want, i can take a test raid or something if you're up for that.

Rumble

rumble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down