Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat)

4 posters

Go down

Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat) Empty Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat)

Post by Ghettomuffin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 pm

• Your age and location:
    22, Kent - England

• MS/OS:
    Assassination / Subtlety / Combat *have gear for all specs*

• Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:
     Never been in a guild thats used WoL since TBC Sad

• Your average latency in game:
    35 ms home / 36 ms World

• What prior raiding experience do you have?
    16/16 T14 normal; 12/12 T15 normal

• What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
    Seraphic is the only note worthy guild i've been in on this server, I want to look for a 10 man guild as I don't really like 25 man Sad just isn't for me

• Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
     I saw an advert looking for a snuggly rogue by Ares in Trade chat. Had to apply! Very Happy The fact you guys are 3/13 HC is awesome too.

• Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible);
    I guess i play assassination the standard way; Mutilate to build combo points when the target is above 35% hp. Keep Slice and Dice up with Envenom, and keep Rupture up to allow bleed ticks maximizing DPS. Vanishing whenever possible to Ambush the target again to build Combo points, and maximizing dps.

• How about your offspec?
    I play subtlety as Offspec, as some fights allow the chance to be behind the target 100% of the time; Tortos for example. But in realistic DPS - Assassination is a better spec, for mobility etc. So I usually will just play Assassination.

• What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?
    Any theory crafting sites for rogue, Noxxic - MaxDPS. etc. I use Armory to see how other rogues gem/build for other fights etc

• Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?
    100%, unless given a large warning in regards to my absence Smile.

• Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?
    Yes and Yes!

• Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
    Yes, and hopefully can dish out constructive criticism in an appropriate manner.

• What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
    BattleTag - dRusski#2405 or Skype; Muffkat. Smile

Ghettomuffin

Back to top Go down

Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat) Empty Re: Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat)

Post by Ghettomuffin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm behind on the legendary quest, to explain for the sha gem Sad

Ghettomuffin

Back to top Go down

Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat) Empty Re: Ghettomuffin - Panda Rogue (Assassination/Subtlety/Combat)

Post by Myllee Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Hey muffin,

Thanks for your application. I'll discuss it with the officers and we should give you back and answer within the next few days Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Myllee wrote:Hey muffin,

Thanks for your application. I'll discuss it with the officers and we should give you back and answer within the next few days Smile

You are slow Myllee. :O Already discussing it.

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Fejd wrote:
Myllee wrote:Hey muffin,

You are slow Myllee. :O Already discussing it.
Hey, some of us have a day job Wink
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Oh right , damnit it , i was right about that i forgot something  ( nvm only workin tomorrow , harhar)
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Myllee wrote:Hey, some of us have a day job Wink

Ye, blame the US/swedish government for the "some of us"-part. ^^

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghettomuffin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

I like turtles :3

Ghettomuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Ghettomuffin wrote:I like turtles :3
Adequate response to a thread that is turning silly.. Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghettomuffin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Thought so too :p

Ghettomuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

All Myllee s fault , its allways the healers fault.
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 pm

So , Welcome to our Team as Trial
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down