Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellàtrix - Assassination Rogue

4 posters

Go down

Bellàtrix - Assassination Rogue Empty Bellàtrix - Assassination Rogue

Post by Bellatrix Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:52 pm

[*]20 Years Old, Living in London.

[*]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Bellàtrix/advanced

[*]Assassination/Combat

[*]Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-xtxw3f1wsp8rmagn/

[*]Your average latency in game: Between 30-100ms

[*]Started Raiding in Cata, Progression in Firelands and then Moved onto Weekly Dragon Soul. Then Progression MSV after a break from raiding. Then progression ToT Normal and now HC. 

[*]What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? I raided in Actively Gaming, Left with a few friends and started a new guild called FLAME and raided DS with them until the end of Cata. Joined Dark Tide to Raid current content and cleared MSV with them. Left to Join Decadence for Progression ToT. 

[*]Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? Saw the add in Trade. I feel held back in Decadence, I feel like I'm a much better player than most of the team and we're not clearing content as fast as we should be because of a few less-skilled players. You guys seem reputable and progression-oriented, and I like that. I don't want to feel like I'm wasting time in game. You guys seem like the kind of guild that share a similar mindset. 

[*]Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I play Assassination as it's meant to be played. Slice and Dice and Rupture up ASAP. 5 Combo Point Envenoms. Use both DPS Cooldowns at once up top, and then off cooldown. Defensive cooldowns when needed to reduce damage, as well as Vanish as a DPS Cooldown to get a free Mutilate. I just use common sense, which many don't seem to do in this game anymore. 

[*]How about your offspec? Combat Off-spec. Don't really use it though. Assassination is quite versatile at the moment.

[*]What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?
[*]Askmrrobot, Noxxic, Icy-Veins. The usual stuff that everyone should use. I also check other's WoL's and Armouries.

[*]Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100%

[*]Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? Of Course.

[*]Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Sure, whatever helps the team.

[*]What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
[*]In Game. Straza#2652

Bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Bellàtrix - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Bellàtrix - Assassination Rogue

Post by Arasor Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Achievement wise for the cata time nothing special , mostly late , Fejd gonna maybe say something about it aswell , else clean app , u seem serious and to know what u do , about the wol I don't have a lot to say
Ur dps seems fine on the one I checked , I see u have a rogue alt and raiding aswell with it , so I guess u know ur class

Althought how u perform on aoe fights or on like Ji kun , would be interesting .

But I wait for my GL and officer dude putting their thoughts aswell Razz
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:02 am

Hi Bellàtrix and thanks for applying,

First of all- Love the name (Harry Potter fan I presume)? Razz That's already a point in your favor Wink

All in all, I see no reason why we shouldn't give you a shot. It's hard to determine how good a player is just from an app, so I'm inclined to just toss you into the fire and see how you do Smile

Just a note regarding the websites you use.. I wouldn't trust MrRobot and Noxxic (and definitely not icy-veins beyond the very basics), as they tend to give some strange recommendations sometimes. I recommend elitist jerks and some more class-oriented websites (I don't know anything about rogues, unfortunately, but there must be something out there).
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:44 am

:> first time i see u complaining about icy , maybe due to me raging about them hmm , ok my next char gonna call him Hagrid Razz Razz

Sorry bellatrix just teasing myllee
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 am

Arasor wrote:my next char gonna call him Hagrid Razz:P

Best idea world.

And about icy-veins.. it's good for the basic stuff (like when I start a new alt I look there for a rotation-for-dummies) and I check out the raid guides as well. But that's always in addition to other sites, not instead.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiasan Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Myllee wrote:, so I'm inclined to just toss you into the fire and see how you do Smile

Be very careful, she means this quite literally.  Extremely violent GM.

Rukiasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:17 am

Rukiasan wrote:
Myllee wrote:, so I'm inclined to just toss you into the fire and see how you do Smile

Be very careful, she means this quite literally.  Extremely violent GM.

Stop scaring my applicants with vicious lies, Ruki. I'm very snuggly, ask anyone Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down