Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application

3 posters

Go down

[D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application Empty [D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application

Post by Ixxo Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Questions
1. Your age: I'm 21 years old
2. Your location: I come from a little island in Norway called Averøya
3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ixxo/advanced
4. MS/OS:My main spec is Elemental, havent realy used an offspec since I was raiding ulduar, where i was resto
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: I don't have any alts on this server yet
6. Link to World Of Logs parse:
7. Your average latency in game: 60ms
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? I have raiding experince all the way back to lich king
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? My previous guild disbanded and left twillight's hammer
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? Got interessed when i saw you recruiting
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) First I place my totems. Then fire shock, lava burst and elemental blast when its off cooldown. I use lightning bolt and chain lightning as filler spells. If the raid starts losing health i use Healing tide totem and when that goes out I try to keep healing stream totem up.
12. How about your offspec? Havent realy played it in a while
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100% if nothing comes up
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Haha Smile Sure
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Probably ingame

Ixxo

Back to top Go down

[D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application Empty Re: [D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application

Post by Arasor Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:30 pm

For me it seems fine , maybe u should push up ur OS in case we need it Razz , but else i let Myllee discuss with u , she s our Shaman Razz
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

[D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application Empty Re: [D] Ixxo Elemental Shaman Application

Post by Myllee Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Hey there,

Sorry for delayed replies, I'm very busy nowadays Smile
Let's chat in game.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello Ixxo , Sorry , we had a little talk , and u re not that what we are looking for ^^ , thx for the application , was nice to meet you Smile i hope u gonna find a good other guild Smile

Hf
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down