Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

5 posters

Go down

Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Empty Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Post by Cadwyn Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 pm

Your age and location:
25 from England, South West
Tell us something about yourself:
I am a guy who is married to a lovely Welsh Lass, I currently play WoW alot more than is really necessary, Alts etc, I also play a variety of other games such as Marvel Heroes, League of Legends, Splinter Cell: Blacklist etc, I also try to get into Beta for all Blizzard Games. I went to University in Wales studying Psychology, dropped out because the teachers were not up to par in times of education anyways, I am currently the carer for my wife, so I do not work, thus all the free time.
Armory Link for Main Char:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Cadwynmellt/advanced - At time of posting I was in my OS
MS/OS:

562 Elemental 547 Enhancement
Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:

Unfortunately I do not have a Log as the Guilds I have been in did not use it.
Your average latency in game:

40ms Home 40ms World
What prior raiding experience do you have?

I have cleared everything from Vanilla to Dragon Soul Normal, I have also cleared MSV Normal 3/6 HoF Normal, I then took a Lil Break and Came back just before SoO where I have currently cleared 13/14.
What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?

Lingering - Currently consistently screwing up on Paragons or Thok
Pulse - unable to Handle 25 man Raid Environment.
Autonomy - Cataclysm Guild (Horde)
Paranoia - TBC/Wrath Guild (Horde)
Some guild clearing ToGC25 (Cant remember Name)
Ascendance - Realm Firsts during Vanilla
Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?

WoW-EU Forums and WoW Progress - I currently want to join a Guild that is established and able to clear through normal with ease and no consistent screw ups on trivial tactics and fights.
Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
I currently play Elemental to a high standard using Mastery as my Main Stat, as it currently the strongest stat for the class, Haste is secondary but should not be over used. FS > EB > LvB > LB > ES at >6LS etc Prioritising LvB over EB while FS is applied, if ES is 6-7 stacks LS then FS is prioritised as LvB is highest damage output.

How about your offspec?
Enhancement has got the be the most challenging spec I have ever played, I use to play it as my Main Spec during TBC/Wrath and it was simple as pie, but now they have made it actually hard and enjoyable. I play it as well as I Possibly can currently beating most of the Main Specs in my Guild with ease, UE prio over SS/LL ES prio over FS unless UE is up then FS over ES LB on 5 Stack of MW.
What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?

The most important tool of all, My Brain, Playing this class since TBC has allowed me to Learn alot about the class and attempt to keep up with the changes, I also use Icy Veins (Only once for the class to Learn which Gems to use)- Addons Elementarist and EnhaPrio to get a grip of the class rotations since I have played several classes between Wrath and Mists.
Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?

I am currently always home and always available, So I will be able to attend 100% of the Raids if required.
Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?

I do as this is a must for modern day gaming.
Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?

Ofcourse, I will probably ignore most of it as I like to do things my own way and learn things in my own time, Tactics are learnt and taken grip of as soon as I have been told or even read them.
What is the fastest way for us to contact you?

Ingame/Steam/Skype etc 

Zydrate#2154 Bnet
http://steamcommunity.com/id/IgneousRock/
zydration on skype.

Cadwyn

Back to top Go down

Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Post by Arasor Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello , the app seems fine , the only problem is gear , but that goes up fast.  the second problem is ur experience , there s a big gap btw u and us atm .

For logs we can check on wowheroes on which ones u were in.

I will let the others see further , since ive no experience in any shaman spec .

But ye exp and gearwise is the main lack.
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Cadwynmellt - Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Post by Lunyra Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 am

Well ye, gear isn't really a huge issue as Ares said, but not having done a single Heroic while we done 10 is a bit of a problem.

Other than that it looks goods.
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadwyn Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:47 pm

I personally wouldn't feel its much of a problem as I learn tactics fast and I'll read up  on all the tactics before my first raid with you guys if I get accepted.

Last edited by Cadwyn on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cadwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Cadwyn wrote:I personally wouldn't feel its much if a problem as I learn tactics fast and I'll read up  on all the tactics before my first raid with you guys if I get accepted.

Seems fine. And i like your app. Just gonna talk to our GM about it to be sure. Smile

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by kaosh Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Reforging and gemming seem in order. I do however have a remark:
Mastery as my Main Stat, as it currently the strongest stat for the class, Haste is secondary but should not be over used.
Haste and Mastery have intersecting value weightings to them; adding a certain amount of Mastery can lead to the fact that Haste is weighted higher than Mastery, and vice versa. To know exactly where the ideal thresshold lies, the only way to find out is to use the reforgeplot in SimCraft and find the ideal balance.

That being said, Mastery is favored over Haste when it comes to Chainlightning, since haste doesn't do much for it. Seeing most encounters have some cleave possibilty in SoO, te Mastery route is a safe bet.

Talents: you priority listing assumes the talent Elemental Blast. Is that purely because of preference? In SoO gear levels, especially with the 2-tier setbonus, Unleashed Elements will take over for single target, where Primal Elementalist is the winner for AoE heavy fights. I do agree with your choice for EoE though Wink.

About your offspec:
during TBC/Wrath and it was simple as pie, but now they have made it actually hard and enjoyable.
Most people actually consider the GCD madness of WotLK enhancement actually one o the hardest specs ever existed, in my opinion it has been simplified abit since then (and the quality of life changes were very much welcome).

Overall, good looking application, good luck with the appliation Smile.

EDIT:
The officer team have decided tonight that we're not continuing raiding during MoP. Henceforth recruitment is closed from here on; apologies, thanks for applying and good luck finding a suitable guild!

kaosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down