Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denisha Guardian Druid

3 posters

Go down

Denisha Guardian Druid Empty Denisha Guardian Druid

Post by denisha Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm

1. Your age and location: 19 Malmö,Sweden

2. Tell us something about yourself: I am a insane football fan and sports in general. And I just finished school so I'm a licensed construction builder.

3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Denisha/advanced

4. MS/OS: Guardian/Feral

5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:

6. Your average latency in game :20-21

7. What prior raiding experience do you have? Vanilla - MC cleared and first boss in BWL. TBC Cleared everything up to illidari council pre nerf and then 3/6 SWP  - Wotlk I just raided casually because I focused on school. Cata - everything cleared then Majordormo pre nerf. did 3/8 hc DS

8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? The Golden Banana Because there is alot of instability

9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? Saw Fejd advertising in trade chat.

10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I play it like a champ, I try to do some great damage aswell as taking as little damage as possible to help out the healers. It's hard to describe since I just do it so smooth in game.

11. How about your offspec? I keep my dots up and kill everything basically

12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? I have a old druid tank friend that I have some discussions with aswell as checking elitist jerks, icy-veins etc.

13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100% attendance every week unless I got something importnant to do which is almost never

14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? Absolutely

15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Of course, You have to.

16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Alumni#2769 or send a in game mail, and I will check for replies on the web sometime during the days

denisha

Back to top Go down

Denisha Guardian Druid Empty Re: Denisha Guardian Druid

Post by Fejd Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:16 pm

"I play it like a champ", "dots up and kill everything"...

People usually say "im bestplayerworld" at playing his/her DPS-specc but when they actually play it, they suck. Im not sure about you, tho. Smile

What achievement are you most proud of, raiding-wise (i need proof. ^^)

~3700 achievement-points. Banned? :l

No legendary cloak. Slack?

Cant check anything at all with that character and that account. Give me the other. :p

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by denisha Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 pm

I've had a few characters I've used during my time in wow, and I'm not that guy to hunt after achives I just have those I randomly get, and I'm on the last part of the leg cloak. And it was in TBC I came furthest except this expansion and back then their weren't achives. Also my other charachter is Dnaa @ Ravencrest. So yeah I don't really have any special achives :/

denisha

Back to top Go down

Post by kaosh Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-k3wk97zdkr09m9ah/
Damage output seems fine, bit of excessive use of Maul as ragedump.

Protectors tanked Rook: Savage Defense 22x times used for 19.6% uptime (theoretical 66.6% max uptime)

Sha of Fear: theoretically tanking 50% of the time, possible Savage Defense uptime 100% during tanking, 50% coverage taken the actual tanking time into account. Actual usage: 7 times 8.1% uptime.

Reason for low uptime on Savage Defense is because the encounters are on farm?

Then gems: the overall consensus you go for are crit based gems. Why do you choose 1 Adept (Mastery/Agi) and 3 Rigid (Stam) gems if you consider your previous gemming strategy? Not saying inconsistent gemming is a decline, but it strikes me as odd.

EDIT:
The officer team have decided tonight that we're not continuing raiding during MoP. Henceforth recruitment is closed from here on; apologies, thanks for applying and good luck finding a suitable guild!

kaosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down