Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axágon - Boomkin Druid

3 posters

Go down

Axágon - Boomkin Druid Empty Axágon - Boomkin Druid

Post by axagon Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:38 am

1. Your age:20

2. Your location:Sweden

3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ax%C3%A1gon/advanced

4. MS/OS:Bomkin is main spec then "main" os spec is resto for the moment due got feral dps / tanking gear aswell

5. Armory Link for Alt Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Krytax/advanced

6. Link to World Of Logs parse:Cant get the stupid thing to record it atm but with ilvl 491 as boomkin l did keep 110 k + overall dps on the 4 bosses l have killed so far. will ofc pull way more with better gear

7. Your average latency in game:35-100

8. What prior raiding experience do you have?
My Wow backround.
I started out playing wow back in vanilla, I didnt
really understand so much of the game back then but did end up clearing ZG and
half of MC before Tbc came out (was only 12 Razz).
In Tbc l started focusing in arena
mostly and was playing around the 2,3 k rating as a resto shammy and was
mainly doing pvp through Tbc untill zul'aman came out and at that time l
started with raiding and did clear zul ' aman, BT , TK , Gruul and a
few bosses in Sunwell before tbc ended.

When Wotlk came l went 100 % for pve so l
got in to a good 25 man guild (at the time) and defeted Naxx / Ulduar /
Toc and Icc all on hard mode not much more to say about it.

In Wotlk l joined my first "hardcore" guild, l raided 4-5 days aweek in hope to clear the main content. I was in the same guild up untill the last few weeks of icc. In wrath l did most of my hardcore progression. l did clear Naxx , ulduar , totc, the eye , icc and ruby all on normal and hard mode.

In cata l didnt play so much from the
start in the first raids, l didnt focus on joining any guild more
just pug along untill FL came out . When Firelands came out l went back
to raiding more hard core cuz l had more free time so ended up sticking
with the same guild up untill Dragon Soul and in Ds l joined Deposit coin and took
it to the end of cata.

My mop exp aint the very best cuz l did stop
playing after just a few weeks in to it but did clear full msv normal
and 2 first bosses hc and did get alot of exp up to the 5th boss on hc
in there and first 2 in hof down before l stoped. Came back for good now
in 5,2 and wanted to come back to the more serious raiding again so
with only my first 4 bosses killed in tot l hope that l can join you and
carry on through it and start with the hc progression cuz cant wait
untill to exp that in then new raids.

9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Last serious raiding guild was back in cata l played on stormscale in a
guild called Deposit coin. Reason for leaveing is that l transfered
server to join a friends guild on Twisting neather and since then l
havent had any serious guild. The guild l´m in for the moment is a guild l saw was looking for ranged dps so l was like what dah hell and joined but from what l notice is that they are not even a full "guild" grp yet so having second thoughts about it because l´m looking for a guild that already got a almost full core grp and only need one or two guys/girls to fill the spots and reason why l´m looking for a guild now is that l just got back a few
weeks ago and havent thought about looking for a new one untill now...

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I was told from a friend that saw it in trade chat.
I want to join a guild that have a good raiding atmosphere that still have fun and ofc know when to be serious and have good progress. Want a guild that have
good players and that progressing in good speed and feels that u are one
of thoses guild and that is what l´m looking for.

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)Main spec is boomy (feather class that shots lazor beamz), I mainly focus on doing dmg, I use [Incarnation] [Nature's Vigil] and engi gloves when l can pull out the most dmg (mostly from start). Even if my part in raids will be to deal dmg l still keep and eye on the raid grp and see if l can get some extra hots on ppl thats going low and aswell [Nature's Swiftness] and instant healing tuch if needed , l aswell use my tranq when l know big raid dmg is coming if non of the healers have any major healing cooldowns up or if they just need extra help.

12. How about your offspec? Os i mainly resto and dono how much u want me to go in to it but l keep WG of cd all the time l keep lifebloom on tanks mostly , trying to pre hot rejuv asmuch as l can else l use it for raid dmg and swiftmend of cd aswell if l dont know aoe dmg are coming. Feral / guardian spec l dont really know 100 % but if u guys want it to be an os l´ll read up and learn it asap

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100 %

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? yes,

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Ingame u can add my battle tag Axagon#1398 if l´m not online on Axágon

Just wanna add that l know my current gear aint the best for your progression but l´m a good raider allways show on time l allways bring flask / pots /food to raids l stay up to date on my class and tacts for bosses l´ve not yet been able to try. I`m trying to gear as much as l can for the moment but not really haveing much luck.

axagon

Back to top Go down

Axágon - Boomkin Druid Empty Re: Axágon - Boomkin Druid

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 am

Hi Axagon and thanks for applying,
A few more questions (forgive me for copy-pasting from another thread, it's the same questions I presented somebody else Razz):
- Do you have working headphones / mic (we use TS3 for voice comm)?
-
Looking at your gear, I see that you only have 2 pieces from shado-pan
assault. Are you not capping vp every week? Just so you know, I require
all the raiders to cap vp every reset (except on a week when they're on
vacation or so and don't have the time.. that doesn't happen often Razz). Is that something you can handle?
-
Same thing with LFR. You must clear ToT LFR every week (only bosses
that you need loot from. Otherwise I don't care how you choose to earn
your valor).

I'll let the dps role leaders also ask questions (and maybe our boomkin if he pops up here) Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 am

What account did you use when you played in Wotlk/Cata?

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by axagon Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am

Yes do have working mick and ts.
I`ve had internet problems last week so had problems caping valor but yeah l do cap it evryweek on my main at least same with lfr.

I had an other account were l played my shamman and had it up to the wrath and then it got hacked and banned when l stoped playing and after like few mounths when l tryed coming back it account was just removed so l started my 2ed account .

axagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 pm

axagon wrote:Yes do have working mick and ts.
I`ve had internet problems last week so had problems caping valor but yeah l do cap it evryweek on my main at least same with lfr.

I had an other account were l played my shamman and had it up to the wrath and then it got hacked and banned when l stoped playing and after like few mounths when l tryed coming back it account was just removed so l started my 2ed account .

How often do these "internetproblems" happen? :-0

So, you used the other, banned, account, during Wotlk and Cata? As in, i cant check achievements for it?

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by axagon Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:30 pm

No they dont happen often was just a one time problem from what l´ve seen. l´ve allways had a good stable net and now l do again :p

And yeah thats why l´m missing few of the achis from old content on my Axágon

axagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, did you kill the bosses in Ulduar/Firelands etc, while in those hardcore guilds, on that account?

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by axagon Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah. I am online atm if u wanna ask me ingame insteed Very Happy

axagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down