Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanale - Blance druid

2 posters

Go down

Tanale - Blance druid Empty Tanale - Blance druid

Post by Tanale Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Your age and location: I'm only 15, I know that you may see this as kind of young, compared to many other people, but I can ensure you, that it isn't gonna be a problem. I've raided in 18+ guilds before, and I've never really had any issues and I highly doubt that it will be a problem, I consider myself very mature. I like in Denmark, in a city called Viborg.

Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tanale/advanced ( I'm aware that I'm lacking gear )

MS/OS: MS: Balance OS: Can be anything really, Though Guardian/fera, is most preferable for me, as I know how to play those specs, I'm not that familiar with Resto.

Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4otapi83cyc4mu2o/ I'd like, when you look at this, to think about, that this was done with 499 ilvl, and after coming back from a break.
Your average latency in game: 25ms - World 27 ms - Home.

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I started raiding for lolz in ICC, where I did 9/12 normal with a weekly Pug, at this time I were fairly new to the game and I still weren't sure what class/spec to play.
In Cata, I cleared all t11 content on normal, with different chars, as I still hadn't decided which char to play, and same goes for Fl, I cleared 6/7 on normal whilst trying to figure out what char to play. In 4,3 I finaly decided which char to play, my druid, and I have been playing it since, I did 8/8 HC DS on it, as I finaly were able to start raiding abit more serious.
In MoP I cleared all normal t14 content, also 9/16 on HC mode. Here in t15 I've done 12/12 normal mode, just after comming back from a break.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? So very recently I joined "Cartoons" but already in the 2nd raid, the Guild Master was speaking about closing the guild. So I though I'd just find a new guild asap, as I knew, maybe the guild wouldn't shut down now, but I felt very confident that it would happen very soon, as the GM at the same time, told me alot of players were complaining to him, because we were wiping.
At the same time, I was wispered by an officer from "Flames of Fury" saying that they'd like my to join them. I did join them, but without considering their raiding times. It turned out very fast, that I couldn't do their times. That is also why I've insured myself that I CAN do your times, without any issues.

Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I saw you on WoWprogress, while looking at the guilds of silvermoon, and I though you seemed like a very interesting guild, that I sure would want to be a part of. You seem like a stable guild, whom are able to preform at a steady level, and do some good progress while having fun at the same time, so I really hope you accept me, so we can do serious progress and have a good time together ^^

Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
Rotation:
So for most fights, I start of 1 wrath from Lunar mode. My first spell that I cast is starfall, then I wrath to get into lunar mode. Apply DoTs and uses incarnation + Nature's Vigil (On those fights where I use NV) PoP my new starfall, once the old one has expired, then once I reach 0 power, I pop my Celistial Enlightment, and realy starfall once the new CD has expired, also I refresh my DoTs. Then when the CD phase is over. I cast Either Wrath or starfire, dephending on which Ecpilipse mode I wanna go to, I fire off Starsurge each time it's off CD, the same goes for Starfall. For AoE'ing, I either Multidot, or Hurricane, dephends how many mobs there are.
Stats:
So, Ofc I have the 15% Hitcap, I mean who doesn't O.O. After that, with my gear, I can reach the 5273 haste breakpoint. After that, I get as much crit as possible, for more starsurge procs. What stat I want after crit, and the caps, I can't really tell, I'm SimCrafting as I make this app to find out ^^

How about your offspec? Atcually, most HC content that I've done, has been as a Guardian/also called feral, as a tank anyway ^^ and I'm kinda sure how to play my guardian spec, not 100% up-2-date with the 5,2 changes. Also I wouldn't like to go into detail, as it can be kinda hard to explain how I'd play it. If it's something you really need to know, do ask and I guess I'll tell it.

What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?
Simcraft, Icy-veins, Noxxic, Elitest Jerks, stuff like that, I look at all of those pages regularly, and I also sim quite orften.

Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I'd say a 100% Attendance, though something may come up now and then, but I'd say it's gonna be rare.

Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? Yes, I have.

Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Yes.
What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Via battle tag @ Mørck#2512

Tanale

Back to top Go down

Tanale - Blance druid Empty Re: Tanale - Blance druid

Post by Myllee Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi Tanale,

I'm gonna read through your app tomorrow Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanale Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 am

Oki, take your time, I'm in no rush ^^

Tanale

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 am

Hey Tanale,
I will attempt to do a MV hc run tonight (to gear up some people mostly), would you like to join us? It should start around 19:30-20:00 tonight.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanale Fri May 10, 2013 7:56 am

I'm saved for the first 3 bosses, so I guess I can't, sadly.

Tanale

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri May 10, 2013 7:58 am

Tanale wrote:I'm saved for the first 3 bosses, so I guess I can't, sadly.

Alright. We might go for a few heroic bosses in HoF (probably just 2-4, the easy ones) so if you're around when we start I'll poke you Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanale Fri May 10, 2013 7:59 am

Okay, sounds cool to me.

Tanale

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri May 10, 2013 4:38 pm

postponed for tomorrow. Stay tuned Wink