Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application-Resto Druid-Sabmane

2 posters

Go down

Application-Resto Druid-Sabmane Empty Application-Resto Druid-Sabmane

Post by sabmane Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Your age and location:
I`m 30 and living in Latvia, Riga

Armory Link for Main Char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Sabmane/simple

MS/OS:
MS-Restoration/ OS-Balance

Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:
I don`t have any serious recent Logs to show, because my guild wasn`t raiding recently, so i have done only some older raids, what doesn`t really show how i would act in real progression fight Sad

Your average latency in game:
44ms

What prior raiding experience do you have?
I started to raid in ToC and since then i raided through all raids till now, but since middle of Cataclysm and start of Pandaria I didn`t raid serious because of different reasons, but now I want to come back to more concentrated raiding. If you will check progress on this character you won`t see much, because before i created this character and started to play on Silvermoon i played a restoration druid Saboo on Azuremyst. So if you want to see my whole game progress check please also http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Saboo/simple

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
On Azuremyst i was at the start during the Wrath part of a raiding guild Sacred Dragons (later Rebuff), what i left because after shorter break from game i didn`t have spot in raiding team anymore what is understandable. Then i joined Resident Evil what we created with some good friends and raided there on casual base from Firelands till MV, but unfortunately some of our key players including GM was forced to stop to play duo real life problems and i thought that I want to try my luck on new realm and i created a character Sabmane on Silvermoon. Till now I didn`t manage to find a guild where i could raid on this realm because i was first trying to find not too serious raiding guild, but now i understand that it is not what i want. I want regular raiding.

Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
I saw your guild on www.wowprogress.com when i was searching for 10-man raiding guild on Silvermoon and i liked your website and how the points are putted there. Your guild seems to have the same view on this game like I have and I`m sure I would have fun there and I would be also a good addition to your guild.

Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
Restoratrion druid has the big plus that it can heal a lot while moving, so my main spells are Lifebloom on 1 of the tanks or on player on what i expect big dmg and Rejuvenation, Wild Growth and of course Swiftmend when it is available. When bigger heals are needed i use Healing Touch and for fast healing sometimes Regrowth.
there are also few strong cd`s like Traquility, or Tree of Life what I`m using depending on fight and also on the cd`s from other healers. Nature`s Vigil (the talent point what I have for most of the fights) I`m using almost every time when it is out of cd because it has short cd and improves healing done and also does some dmg to the boss. I`m keeping it unused only if I know that there are at the moment really no heals needed or if I know that I`ll need it for some burst healing or maybe even dps to be sure that it is off cd by then.
I also have macro where I have putted Nature`s Swiftness together with Healing Touch what gives me a strong instant SOS spell.
But everything I wrote here of course isn`t a rule because healing is very based on fight and every move just is decided at the moment, there is no strong rotation to follow only few passive abilities to keep in mind what can improve your healing if you do things in right order.

How about your offspec?
My balance spec is also not bad geared only the stats are not balanced to the end, cos half of gear pieces are from healing set also and I can`t reforge them like I need it for the dps spec (what is of course doable if I know that I`ll have to dps)

What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?
For exacter reforging I`m using wowreforge and as help to find the best items for me sometimes I`m using AskMrRobot
Also I`m using few addons like Healbot, Powerauras, Decursive (for dps spec), Omen, Recaunt, DBM

Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?
The time suits for me perfectly, because I have 1+ to realm time, speaking about days - I can 100% attend Wed/Thurs and i would say around 90% Sun.

Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?
Yes I have working headphones and a microphone

Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
Yes I can accept criticism so long it is constructive and helps our raid further and makes me to understand things and to do them better.

What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
I would say here on website or in game (I`m usually online every evening after 5 pm)

sabmane

Back to top Go down

Application-Resto Druid-Sabmane Empty Re: Application-Resto Druid-Sabmane

Post by Myllee Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi Sabmane and thanks for applying,

Don't have a lot of time today, so I'll read it more closely tomorrow.
A question - what do you mean by 90% on Sundays? Why is that?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sabmane Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Because Sunday is the day when we with my family often go out of the city and I`m not 100% sure what plans we have and what time we will get back. But most of the time it shouldn`t be a problem at all to be home in time for raid. I would always know in advance anyway in case i shouldn`t be able to come.

sabmane

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Can you elaborate about your previous raiding experience? Specifically - what encounters did you defeat while the content was still current (from wotlk and onwards)?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sabmane Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:28 pm

While the conetent was still current i defeated:
ToC- full normal clear
ICC - full normal clear + few HC (I don`t remember anymore exact what bosses were on hc)
BWD - normal clear but Nefarian + Magmaw hc
BoT - full normal clear + Halfus Wyrmbreaker hc
Four Winds - full normal clear
Firelands - full normal clear
DS - full normal clear + full hc clear short before release of Mist of Pandaria
MV - full normal clear
HoF - Imperial Vizier Zor`lok

Progress on current content:
ToT - Jin`rokh the Breaker, Horridon

I think i have enough experience in progression fights and I`m learning the fights fast. Most of the time i was in social raiding guild with 10 maximum 12 raiders in guild, what was making clearing the current content a bit slow, because many raids were canceled, but still with teamwork we managed to clear most of the raids

sabmane

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 am

Let's chat in game Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sabmane Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Sure, let`s do it Smile

Just whisper me when you have time, I bet there are many question you might want to ask seeing that I`m not the perfect candidate to join this guild Razz

sabmane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down