Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ursie-Destruction warlock

+2
Myllee
Ursi
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ursie-Destruction warlock - Page 2 Empty Re: Ursie-Destruction warlock

Post by Myllee Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Arasor wrote:Im certain he uses some addons , we mainly talked about dot addons which arent useful for Destro to be serious
Not the point..
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursi Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Im not missing the point myllee i said i understand that it will improve my dps in a certain spec but i just dident use them cause i felt like i dident need them i bin playing like this since TbC and i Mostly had great comments about my playstyle and dps in multiple raids , from pugs to guild runs , and yes these are my words cause they are true im just a player who gets the hang of something fast but i dident install because i simply thought i was doing fine with out them aswell (But i do get the point that it can be an improve if i learn to master it )

Ursi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursi Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:26 pm

and i cant know already that i out dps fejd i didnet play with him before and i rather not sell the bear before he is shot Very Happy

Ursi

Back to top Go down

Post by kaosh Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Snapshotting of dots is the main thing really (the spellcoefficient at the time of dot application accounts for the entire dot duration. There are addons that calculate under the temporary procs whether it would be beneficial to overwrite them. It accounts in lesser extend for destro as well, but its a must for affli and demo if you want to play the class to its potential. I may be harsh and only a trial, but this is imo basic knowledge, and I'm not particularly impressed.

kaosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursi Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Like i said before i thought i was being the best i can in both affli , destro , or demo without the help of an addon i never was pointed at this neither in a guild or at like a forum that i would get even better numbers with one , and im surely gonna try it out now that your telling me that i am NOT at the full potenial of a spec , and i do really wanna show and impress you if i can but that is if you give me a shot of showing

Ursi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2