Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Béleth Destro / Demo Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Béleth Destro / Demo Warlock Empty Béleth Destro / Demo Warlock

Post by Beleth Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm

1. Your age and location: 32 , Turkey

2. Tell us something about yourself: My name is Senol , I own and manage couple night clubs in couple countries also pro boxer and american football player in university team , i'm single and enjoying life :p

3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/B%C3%A9leth/simple

4. MS/OS: Destro / Demo

5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: I have none but i prefer so let you see ingame anyway

6. Your average latency in game: 30/40 no more

7. What prior raiding experience do you have? Woltk all cleared (normal or hc) , cata all cleared , MSV 6/6-2/6 HC, Hof 6/6 , Terrace 4/4 , Tot 12/12-3/12 HC   

8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? I was in azuremyst server before silvermoon (move to silvermoon 2 days ago) i was in Side Effects and Exiled Guilds , i left side effects because guild leader changed , i left exiled and Azuremyst server because server is kinda dead atm :p

9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? i heard this guild from Ares (paladin) he find me in game and told me you can recruit locks so i'm new in server and looking for guild Smile 

10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Well i'm playing as destro warlock with Glimore of Supermacy and KJC atm stat prio is intellect hit then mastery haste crit , my rotation is basicly for single target : CoE , Immolate , Rain of Fire (seems like it will change with 5.4) , Dark Soul , Conflagrate x2 , "Incinerate x3 / Chaos Bolt x1" or "Chaos Bolt x2" tbh this rotation can change according to Trinket & Enchant Procs or Boss. For Example on jin rokh hc fight i just keep gathering burning embers with CoE , Immolate , Rain of Fire , Conflagrate and Incinerate will water then i start using cd's. I think its best to show this in game during raid Smile

11. How about your offspec? I play demo as main spec till Warlock Green fire quest lol but its long time ago and many things change about demonology since then and i'm mostly stick with destro , i just use demo for fun those days tbh but i also know demo will be better then destro next patch so i will start looking for it hard soon :p

12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? Addons are : DBM , Skada , RSA , Quartz and ExtraCD for proc times / Websites are noxxic.com , icy veins , elitist jerks , ask mr.robot but ingame dummy is always my most faithfull friend Smile)

13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? as a night club owner i can join anytime Smile i have no time limit and have my own sound prof room so... Smile

14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? I mostly dont need headphones but microphone yes (dont worry i always push to talk Smile )

15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Ofc. Criticism means i'm doing something wrong and i always want to know what i'm doing wrong so i can fix it. 

16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Ingame or mail.

Beleth

Back to top Go down

Béleth Destro / Demo Warlock Empty Re: Béleth Destro / Demo Warlock

Post by Myllee Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi Beleth and thanks for applying,

I edited your post to remove your email address, I wouldn't advise putting it in public forums unless you wants a lot of spam mail Smile

The officers and I will discuss your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down