Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Warlock (xviruslol)

5 posters

Go down

Demon Warlock (xviruslol) Empty Demon Warlock (xviruslol)

Post by xviruslool Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:42 pm

1. Your age and location: my age is 20 - dubai -
  2. Tell us something about yourself: nothing serious i work as computer engineer my favourite hoppy is parokour ^^
  3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Xviruslol/simple
  4. MS/OS: demon /destru can change my spec if u guys want me too
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: i had full exp in icc back in wotlk / pvp exp is 2700 with my paladin ^^
  6. Your average latency in game: 100-120 
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? not that much since i had to quit the game for a while ( study ) and when i came back again i tried to catch up some exp before sOO realize, my current exp is 12/12 normal 2/13 heroic
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? i'v been in the four elemntals it got disband because of some problems
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? i saw it on trade the reason why i want to be a part of the guild is i want to enjoy the game with good raiding guild 
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) my main was paladin i'v been playing arena on it alot but i decided to swtich into pve player with my warlock so i guess its my main now, i prefer to play as demon because of its gr8 opener with lei shen trinket
  11. How about your offspec? i use my off spec for some fights such as council - tortos
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? watching method streams best way to get exp with ur class ^^Very Happy 
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? iam available in anytime dont worry about the times
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? yes i do
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? ofc 
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? world of warcraft 

xviruslool

Back to top Go down

Demon Warlock (xviruslol) Empty Re: Demon Warlock (xviruslol)

Post by Arasor Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Arena wise u had ur rankings but didn't find ur pala , about ur lock ilvl is quite low

And world of logs ain't achievements earns , can try to find some , else I let the others talk to u Surprised

Here ppl can look at logs

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Silvermoon/Xviruslol/

Dps wise u seem next to ur others , I dunno what dps u should do , fejd should know , as said I let the others add their words
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 pm

"i prefer to play as demon because of its gr8 opener with lei shen trinket"
"so i guess its my main now"

Sounds to me like a, hms, well...Youre not gonna change main just because you find something else more fun in a near future? Razz Because you will replace UVLS soon. ^^

You are saying you recently changed main, and i know by own experience that it takes a while to get used to, and to love the specc youre playing. 

Will answer about the rest later tomorrow. Need to sleep. Smile

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by xviruslool Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 am

u might be right mate, but i can play well as demon warlock i can pull alot of dps and i can show mad skills on it ^^ trust me on that point

xviruslool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tycherus Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:50 am

xviruslool wrote:

1. Your age and location: my age is 20 - dubai -
  2. Tell us something about yourself: nothing serious i work as computer engineer my favourite hoppy is parokour ^^
  3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Xviruslol/simple
  4. MS/OS: demon /destru can change my spec if u guys want me too
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: i had full exp in icc back in wotlk / pvp exp is 2700 with my paladin ^^
  6. Your average latency in game: 100-120 
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? not that much since i had to quit the game for a while ( study ) and when i came back again i tried to catch up some exp before sOO realize, my current exp is 12/12 normal 2/13 heroic
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? i'v been in the four elemntals it got disband because of some problems
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? i saw it on trade the reason why i want to be a part of the guild is i want to enjoy the game with good raiding guild 
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) my main was paladin i'v been playing arena on it alot but i decided to swtich into pve player with my warlock so i guess its my main now, i prefer to play as demon because of its gr8 opener with lei shen trinket
  11. How about your offspec? i use my off spec for some fights such as council - tortos
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? watching method streams best way to get exp with ur class ^^Very Happy 
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? iam available in anytime dont worry about the times
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? yes i do
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? ofc 
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? world of warcraft 

I see a few issues with this app, the first and most prevalent issue I pick up on is the incredible lack of effort you have actually put into the application (maybe we could do with a better application template with some more thought provoking questions).

In point 6 you mention that your latency is usually 100 - 120, I would personally consider this quite high.

In point 7 you acknowledge that your progression is quite bad (at least in reference with applying to a guild with 8/13HC) and in point 9 you state you want to enjoy the game with a good raiding guild. I personally like to think that everyone I raid with has in some way earned the spot they are in in (progression with a different guild etc).

I won't be happy to raid with your alt, though the decision has very little to do with me, I most definitely would decline this application.

Last edited by Tycherus on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Tycherus
Tycherus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tycherus Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:51 am

xviruslool wrote:u might be right mate, but i can play well as demon warlock i can pull alot of dps and i can show mad skills on it ^^ trust me on that point
You are applying to this guild, we need trust nothing.

This is your opportunity to prove to us that your a competent and capable raider.
Tycherus
Tycherus

Back to top Go down

Post by xviruslool Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 am

well to be honest mate my latency is quite good, dubai is far from wow source so 100 ms is good enough & i also can play with lower ping my cast is instant.
point 7, yes i know my progress is not that good but i can easily learn tactis without any problems
ur last point, as i said i'm not playing with my paladin anymore and i switched to my warlock.
thank u for replying my application and i can understand ur opinion;)

xviruslool

Back to top Go down

Post by xviruslool Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:57 am

i hope to get my chance to prove that ^^ thank u

xviruslool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 am

Hi Xvirus and thank you for applying Smile 

What my guildies are trying to say is that from your application there is nothing whatsoever to show us how good of a player you are (aside from your assurances that you're a good player, which anyone can say). There are several ways to impress a guild you're applying to:
- Gear and experience in current content
- Impressive achievements in previous tiers and expansions
- High numbers in WoL logs
- Outstanding application
Since you lack the gear, experience, and the numbers I'm seeing are not very impressive, the only thing we have to judge you by at the moment is your application (which is extremely short).

I hope you're not taking our criticism the wrong way, I'm just explaining how things look from the other side.

And Tycherus has a point (regarding the app template). I'm quite happy with the questions in it but I think I'll add a few words explaining potential applicants what it is we expect it to be like.

I'll tell you what- with an application as it is now I'd be declining it (as per all the reasons I specified above). However, if you're still interested and still think you have what it takes to perform in a heroic raiding guild, you have the chance to edit the application (feel free to just repost it in this thread) with something that might make me change my mind Smile

And as a side note- the latency shouldn't be an issue, imo. I knew people who played with far worse connections to great results.

Best of luck!

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xviruslool Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:05 pm

thank u man i wish u the best of luck guys <3

xviruslool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down