Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephes // Warlock Destruction

4 posters

Go down

Zephes // Warlock Destruction Empty Zephes // Warlock Destruction

Post by zephes95 Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:28 pm

hello my name is Mads "Zephes" Mortensen

1. Your age and location: Im 18 and live in Denmark

2. Tell us something about yourself: yea what to tell im a boy in my best years ofc. Very Happy and i have been looking for raiding team/Guild for a long time.

3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Zephes/simple

4. MS/OS: Destruction is my MS and its the only thing im playing. End of Story. Very Happy 

5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:

6. Your average latency in game: My latency is normaly on 83 Ms 83 Ms

7. What prior raiding experience do you have? i have been raiding since vanilla. but then the mop patch got out and i hat a long break and now im back with ilvl 559 and 14/14 Normal.

8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? i have been in shadows of the past a danish guild with 2/14 hc bosses down but they couldnt take me serious enough so i leaved. and i havnt found anything yet.

9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? one of your guildies contactet me. i think he´s name was "Ares"

10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) i mainly play warlock destruction i have tried to play demo and affliction but i dont like em as much as Destruction. i haved played shammy and priest healers so i know how they work. 

11. How about your offspec? i dont have one

12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? im using noxxic.com for talents. and askmrrobot for my reforging and gemming.

13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? i have no prblems at all with your right times and days.

14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? yes i got steelseries sibiria v2

15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Yes.

16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? on my facebook. 

so i hoped u like what u see and contact me on my mail: Madsmortensen2@hotmail.com.  lol!  CYA ALL

zephes95

Back to top Go down

Zephes // Warlock Destruction Empty Re: Zephes // Warlock Destruction

Post by Fejd Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

"but they couldnt take me serious enough so i leaved"

Any reasons for this?

Also I would really love logs. Even if its LFR. Youre kinda low in ilvl and i wonder if you are able to do the required DPS.

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by zephes95 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 pm

it was a fun guild. and a night where we were raiding we were supposed to take as serious as we could. and i couldnt take it serious bc of the fun we had together.

im not familier with world of logs... can u help me? where to find it... 

Best regards. Mads "Zephes" Mortensen

zephes95

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:45 pm

in game, enter a raid, type /combatlog -> when the raid ends, type /combatlog, again

create account at worldoflogs.com, upload. pretty sure you need to be in a guild tho unless they changed it.

if you still dont know, use google. :p

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Hmm, I'm a bit late for the party I see (managed to miss this thread somehow) Razz

Hi Mads and thank you for applying,

Regarding the logs - logs are the best way to see how well you are doing, especially as a dps. You have no good way to measure your performance without them, imo.

Some other question - what addons do you use to improve your performance (I mean something class/role specific like DoT tracking. Not the usual DBM or the like)?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaosh Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 pm

The officer team have decided tonight that we're not continuing raiding during MoP. Henceforth recruitment is closed from here on; apologies, thanks for applying and good luck finding a suitable guild!

kaosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down