Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zeebeto - prot paladin

2 posters

Go down

zeebeto - prot paladin Empty zeebeto - prot paladin

Post by zeebeto Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:12 pm

1. Your age and location:
    i am 17 years old and i live in norway

2. Tell us something about yourself:
    my name is stian, i live in norway, spend most of my time playing games like world of warcraft, team fortress 2 etc. i work at my local game store selling videogames, consoles and game equipment.

3. Armory Link for Main Char:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Zeebeto/advanced

4. MS/OS:
    MS
    i prefer to go protection ( as i find tanking more fun)
    OS
    retribution.

5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:
    i do not currently have WOL

6. Your average latency in game:
    around 40 - 50 on both home and world

7. What prior raiding experience do you have?
    14/16 in tier 14, 12/12 in tier 15

8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
    my latest guild was doing fine on normal, but i left because i want to start raiding heroic mode not only normal.

9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
    i heard about you from Xyll (disc priest)

10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
    i play a protection paladin, i always keep my gear reforged to atleast 7.5% hit and 15% expertise and i am stacking haste so when i get my four set bonus i will have shield of the righteous uptime as high as possible

11. How about your offspec?
    i play wery little of retribution, i mostly prefer to tank, i dont have much gear on my offspec

12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?
    i mainly use icy veins, i also take tips from Towelliee from death jeasters and treckie from method

13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00 -23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?
    wed, thurs and sunday are perfect raidtimes for me, i might be a little late due to my work, (i get off at 20:00) but i want be more than 20 - 30 min late (depends on trafic)

14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?
    yes. i use a razer tiamat 7.1 gaming headset

15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
    yes, i take critisism well, and i am always willing to learn as much as possible

16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
    the fastest way to reach me is ingame. my battletag is zeebeto#2151 (leave in the note that you're from the guild so i dont decline)

zeebeto

Back to top Go down

zeebeto - prot paladin Empty Re: zeebeto - prot paladin

Post by Myllee Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:59 am

Hi Zeebeto and thank you for applying,

Unfortunately, at the moment we do not have a spot open for another tank (we have 2 full time tanks with near 100% attendance).

In addition, being 20-30 min late to raids on a regular basis is just not something we can handle.

Since you're a friend of Xyll's, you are welcome join the guild as a social if you like, but I cannot offer you a spot in the raid team.

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down