Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoen Holy Paladin

3 posters

Go down

Thoen Holy Paladin Empty Thoen Holy Paladin

Post by Thoen Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 pm

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"]Questions[/b]:

1. Your age and location: 27 Greece
  2. Tell us something about yourself : Happy person despite working and getting tired a lot:).I like sports very much and things that make my andrenaline raise up:)
  3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Thoen/simple
  4. MS/OS: Holy/Retri
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: 
  6. Your average latency in game: 70(home) 80(world)
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? Very poor,i started WoW at Cataclysm with 1,5 year off and started again when MoP launched.Contents were already progressed enough so as new player never given the chance to try raids without progress and achievement.First time i raided normally(mostly in pugs) was at ToT.
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? I have been at S p a r t a n S and i left due to their bad personalities.Then i joined Chaos Theory but they broke it up and i left too.And last i was at Endless Rage,a healer of them we have met once in a MV pug and became friends,offered me to join their guild because they were in need of 1 holy paladin.He was a very mature person,so the rest on their guild(very small roster by friends) and i gladly joined them.At the moment they broke it up too as it seems,some of them i think stopped WoW and some moved to other guilds.
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I first heared of you when i was looking for a ToT pug and i spoke with Ares(paladin).You were progressing i think(don't remember to be honest!!) at Iron Qon hc and he told me to see tactics for the same night.At the end i came with you at Twins and Lei Shen:)
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I have beacon on main tank or off tank(depends on class,other healers and fight) and i use a combination of holy radiance and aoe healing with eternal flame on players.Usually i spam 2 Holy radiances to build holy power and 2 stacks of Daybreak and then Holy shock to more injured or someone else(depends always).Then Light of Dawn for aoe healing and buff raid with Illuminated Healing or eternal flame.And goes on:)
  11. How about your offspec? Not very experienced.I levelled this toon as Holy only and recently i decided to learn and practise retri spec.Still gearing him and very poor experience.Still learning it.
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? Noxxic,Ask Mr Robot and questions on trade.
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? Don't know really due to my work.I work and miss on trips a lot so i don't have standards days playing the game.when i'm back home,or having days off or vacations i play more often so until know i was working mostly with pugs.I don't have higly demands to be at main team and have a permant spot due to this situation,and would be unfair for you and other players who are 100% attentative to depend on when i will be online.Maybe some raid days i will be but many not aswell.But i would gladly help as a backup or at an alt run maybe.I don't care(with good meaning!) about the progress of each guild,i mean i'm not a core player and be mad to be on top etc.I play this game to enjoy and relax when i'm home from work but with seriousness of course when it's raid time.I'm 27 years old and consider myself kind and mature person enough so my main priority from a guild is to have members with same attitudes.I really hate when people ruin the game by swearing and all these kind of stuff.
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? Yes i have.
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Yes i can.
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? With in-game mail mainly.Alternative with mail at my account because i don't visit it often.

Thoen

Back to top Go down

Thoen Holy Paladin Empty Re: Thoen Holy Paladin

Post by Myllee Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi Thoen and thank you for applying,

I remember you from the one time you played with us, you seem like a nice guy Smile
Unfortunately, we need someone who can promise us more attendance (we have a small raiding team).
However, if you're interested, you're welcome to join the guild on a social capacity and we can take you to raids when we need someone and you're available.
If not, good luck and thanks again Smile

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoen Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi and ty for answering:) well this suits perfect with my statement above..I wouldn't feel ok if u counted me as standard and i couldn't attend..being a backup to help gladly when needed(as long as i'm online) is the best:) plus being in guild with active and nice guys(i remember the same for you from the time we played together) instead of being alone at a dead guild without anyone talking..

Thoen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:24 pm

all u will hear in this guild is Myllee dooming everyone !
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down