Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prot warrior application.

3 posters

Go down

prot warrior application. Empty prot warrior application.

Post by Gyric Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Your age and location:
i am a 19 years old and i live in Denmark.

Armory Link for Main Char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Gyric/advanced

MS/OS:
Main specc is Protection, offspec is Fury

Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:
my former guild didnt use world of logs, so i am afraid i can't link any.

Your average latency in game:
32/34 home/world

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
i have raided endgame content up to and including WotLK, had a break 80% at cata and 80% pandaria.
What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?: i transferred to the server and joined a guild called Divine Hurricane, left it 'cause we decided to disband it, joined as a social in Intension, leaving there 'cause i wanna raid again.

Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?: i simply saw a guy spamming trade, wanna join it 'cause you have similar progress to myself and it seems good with raid times/days, hopefully also to have alot of fun!

Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible):
not much to say, i don't see alot of different ways to play a protection warrior(sadly), playing prot because i always have been a tank, i love playing a tank and having that "special" responsability.
How about your offspec?: i play a fury off-specc because i believe it is more fun than playing arms due to the fact that you wear 2 weapons, i also play it because i find it more efficient for the majority of boss fights in the current content.

What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?:
i simply use theorycrafting, doing it myself, reading formus and stuff like that, no specific websites, addons and what not.

Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?:
would love to say 100% but you never know if something comes up, like a family member on the hospital and what not but would say for sure around 95%.

Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement):
i do have a working headset and a working microphone.

Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?:
i love criticism, i have the thought that it makes you a better player to get criticism.

What is the fastest way for us to contact you?:
in-game mail or whisper me when i am online - feel free to add my battletag - Berthel#2445

Last edited by Gyric on Mon May 20, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Gyric

Back to top Go down

prot warrior application. Empty Re: prot warrior application.

Post by Arasor Mon May 20, 2013 12:39 am

Hey , Ive read ur Textblock

Its nice that u actually have a mic and i guess u use it aswell .

Interesting that u use theorycrafting on ur own :>.

And ye , you didnt have rly good achievements yet . But well U seem honest , and u seem to take ur tanking job serious.

PS : An App u make it clear , easy to read with tabs , or more spaces , eventually traits etc Smile To help you out , Check Radicalface one of our last applicants , and Maybe mine (which i made for trolling , and its a bit overtuned ) but can help you giving u an idea what i meant Razz

Else ye , i will let Fejd and Myllee check it out Razz
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon May 20, 2013 6:54 am

Hi Gyric and thanks for applying,

I agree with what Ares said, putting spaces between paragraphs will make things much easier to read Razz

Are you saved for ToT this reset? We are clearing tonight from Ji-kun and upwards (unofficial raid night since we were busy with progress) and I'm wondering if you can join us.

Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyric Mon May 20, 2013 8:39 am

Ye, i agree with the spaces, was kinda tired when i wrote it so didnt notice it, would make it alot easier.

I am saved up till iron qon this reset, aparently - would have loved to raid with you guys! Smile

Gyric

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 am

Ok then, if you're around tonight and assuming we can get enough people for the raid maybe we can squeeze you in for one of the last fights just to see how you do Smile I should know more tonight when I see who shows up (as I said, it's not an official raid night so it's a bit up in the air who will be available).
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyric Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am

Sounds good, just let me know if you think there's missing anything and what not.

Gyric

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Well it looks like , a lot easier to read now Razz but ye as Myllee said Smile stay around tonight
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyric Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 pm

it might be a problem to stick around tonigh - i have to go to the hospital and visit my sister, just catch me if i am online! Smile

Gyric

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon May 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Gyric wrote:it might be a problem to stick around tonigh - i have to go to the hospital and visit my sister, just catch me if i am online! Smile

I hope everything's ok Surprised
That's np, perhaps you can join us next reset?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyric Tue May 21, 2013 5:28 am

That won't be a problem Smile

Gyric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down