Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application.

4 posters

Go down

[A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application. Empty [A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application.

Post by Zexus Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm

1. Your age: 15
2. Your location: Sweden, Tyresö
3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Murax/advanced but my toon is now Called Zexús dont know when it will be on armory
4. MS/OS: Arms/Fury
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Silvermoon/Tenex/advanced
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: I haven't logged yet
7. Your average latency in game: 28ish
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? 6/8hc in DS and took Nefarian hc although on another account.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? screwdriver on shattered hand because I was going to move over to Silvermoon
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I heard of you guys from Picklés and I want to be apart of Resonance because I wanna take the step into heroic mode after awhile of normal.
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Well atm I'm playing arms because I think its fun but if I get a good offhand wep I'll switch to fury but how I play arms is simple #1 Prio Mortal Strike on CD then Colossus Smash and when I get stacks of ''Taste of Blood'' I use my Heroic strike and of course use overpower whenever I can.
12. How about your offspec? I played fury before I got my Shin'ka normal from Sha but Bloodthirst on CD Collossus Smash Wild Strike and whenever I crit with either Collossus or Bloodthirst I use my Raging Blow and if I dont crit with any I use Berserker Rage and get 1 Raging Blow.
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I will be able to offer you guys 100% Attendance.
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Yes I am able to accept criticism actually I think its good because I learn from my mistakes and when someone tells me I did wrong there I look it up and learn it so I wont do it again.
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Prop. Skype - Zarney11

Zexus

Back to top Go down

[A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application. Empty Re: [A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application.

Post by Alysa Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Not the best thing to do putting your phone number on the internet, email and skype will be fine :p.

On seconds thoughts we need to know your bank details as well just incase we have a erm.... er... guild bank related issue Smile
Alysa
Alysa

Back to top Go down

[A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application. Empty Re: [A] Zexus - Warrior DPS Application.

Post by Zexus Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

hehe Razz

Zexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

lol Alysa. I'm editing the original post to remove the phone number. Indeed not a good idea to put it up in a public forum.
As to your app, gonna discuss it with the officers and get back to you asap Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexus Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks Myllee Very Happy

Zexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Try add me on Skype Zexus, I cant add you, bugging.

Have some questions. Razz lossah87

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexus Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Aiit I'll add you now

Zexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down