Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sál-Frost-Mage

2 posters

Go down

Sál-Frost-Mage Empty Sál-Frost-Mage

Post by sal Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm

1. Your age: 33

2. Your location: Greece

3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/S%C3%A1l/advanced

4. MS/OS:Fire/frost

5. Armory Link for Alt Char:

6. Link to World Of Logs parse: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0ekypaawnuzh2w1z/ last raid with Origin

7. Your average latency in game: around 65ms

8. What prior raiding experience do you have? In Vanilla up to Nefarian, TBC Kallegos, Wotlk Halion, in Cata the guild I was in went more social so not much hc experience there.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?From Vanilla up to Mop I have been in the same guild Smile I chose to join WMC at the start of MoP couse my guild stoped raiding. Then unfortuanatelly around February I think WMC stoped raiding and had an offer to join Origin. But unfortuanatelly the days/times are not working very much for at this time.

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? From wowprogress.com saw that you might need a mage and I was looking for a 3day raiding guild with good progress

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) At this time I frost but my favourite spec is fire and working on some more crit gear.

12. How about your offspec? Im comfortable with all specs

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I'm able to attend all raids

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? As long as it's constructive yes.

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? In game I seppose

sal

Back to top Go down

Sál-Frost-Mage Empty Re: Sál-Frost-Mage

Post by Myllee Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Hey Sal,

Thanks for applying Smile We would like to have a chat with you.
I will try to /poke you when I'm online tomorrow.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 am

I'm making a ToeS clear run tonight. I would appreciate it if you can join us Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down