Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Athora, Fire Mage Application!

3 posters

Go down

[A] Athora, Fire Mage Application! Empty [A] Athora, Fire Mage Application!

Post by Athora Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

1. Your age: 16
2. Your location: England (United Kingdom)
3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Athora/advanced
4. MS/OS: Fire/Frost
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Azrea/advanced
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: Dont have WoL Currently, but can enter dungeons/LFR with officers so you can inspect my play.
7. Your average latency in game: 29
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? 6/6 MsV 4/6 HoF on my sham (Pug) Not PvEing on that anymore as fire mage will be my main pve character. 8/8 hc 20% nerf on hpala, 8/8 on 5 other characters with 30%. Cleared FL normal pre-nerf, also cleared t11 normal pre-nerf.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Kazzak, left on my mage as I realm changed my mage to a better pve realm.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? Trade chat, I want to be a part of this guild because you guys match my experience in MoP raids and i've heard good things about you:)
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Fire main spec, I start off a boss fight by pre-casting pyroblast, living bomb as soon as my pyro cast is finished, fireball spam and inferno blast when its off cd, when I get my first pyro proc in the fight I pop my burst macro including springs and on use trinkets, if it crits, I use inferno blast and cast instant pyro again then combust. Rince and repeat.
12. How about your offspec? Frost is my off-spec, it is only used for pvp.
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100% (Apart from when I am on holiday)
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? Of course
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? In game mail as I don't read my emails.

Athora

Back to top Go down

[A] Athora, Fire Mage Application! Empty Re: [A] Athora, Fire Mage Application!

Post by Myllee Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi Athora and thanks for your application,

A couple of questions:
- I see you logged off in pvp gear. What's the state of your pve gear?
- You have barely any rep with Pandaria factions. Is this something you're working on?

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillybee Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi, Athora thank you for applying.
If you are really serious about raiding, i suggest you buy the epic off-hand, chest, gloves, cloak etc from AH, at least. Also you really need to start working on your faction reputations such as Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, Shado-pan and Celestials as soon as possibile.
Good Luck
Lillybee
Lillybee

Back to top Go down

Post by Athora Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:15 pm

I have already bought the epic off hand, 496 gloves, 476 there is only one BoE cloak which is spirit, been farming heroics all day, only need to replace one trinket and i'm 473 equipped and yes i'm doing dailies to get rep

Athora

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Accepted for a trial. Please whisper any officer in game for a guild invite.

Welcome to the team!
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down