Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS)

4 posters

Go down

Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS) Empty Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS)

Post by Arasor Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Personal Information

Name: Vettas Georges

Character Information

Main Char Name : Ãres
Class : Paladin
MS : Retribution ( its the one with which ive the most gear , ilvl 511)
2nd OS : Protection (farming protection gear , it should be around 493 when im done )

Ye I can play whatever spec u want me to play Razz

Here s my MS : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/%C3%83res/simple
Here s my Holy OS: http://chardev.org/profile/26989-Ares.html

My Prot OS , is mainly build by DPS gear which got replaced since its possible and i simply reforge the rest , but not worth linking now so Smile But i can allways make one if im asken to.

Armory Link for Alt Char

I dont have alts on Silvermoon , but i can link my Rogue and Mage if needed.

They arent maxlvl cause didnt bother playing them , I played my Mage while Woltk mainly on Hardcore guilds but not playing seriously on my own Razz.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Kaenthas/advanced (as said only played while Woltk stopped as far as ICC came out :O)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Vanmort/advanced ( My rogue , didnt do much on him , mainly lowlvl pvp at Vanilla thats why the rank :>)

Link to World Of Logs parse

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/o7mh8024sa8x6zad/

Ive healed on Fights in case ur curious about the OS :>

If u want some more just ask me , gonna link more Smile

Your average latency in game

:>

20-35 Home
Smile never had Problems while raiding , and well i raid since a while so x)

Why are u raiding ?

What prio ive in raiding hmmm , to be serious atm , ive none , i raid mainly still cause of a Friend Smile

But usualy knowing myself .

I love to push my class to the end , even if ppl have more gear , or whatever they have more , im comparing myself nonstop to top guilds retris , and trying to show , Eyy im a better paladin as u Razz (not inside the guild ofc)

Lately i was a bit slacking , I can do so much more Smile i remember while DS hc when i raided there the first time , i had like , Raidfinder gear and pvp gear mixed , got taken at SPINE hc , well No i wasnt that bad compared to them , even caught some up and i kept pushing , i allways rly want to show that im there that i know what i do :>

Thats why i raid ( but that feeling comes most from Pvping so much Smile , Loot is allways fun ofc , but the Challenge , to challenge other ppl which i know will be great to do so , is my main goal Smile and Friendships ofc !

What prior raiding experience do you have

Hmmm ,
Vanilla : MC , BWL , ZG, AQ20 , AQ40 , Naxx(only First Boss)

TBC : Karazhan , pretty early . / Gruul / (its now that i started to play retri) , SSC / Eye / BT/ Hyjal / SWP

(Mage) Woltk : Naxxramas / Ulduar / ToC ( ive done tons of Naxxramas, Undying kinda early too , as Pugleader) else Ulduar ToC , did Hardmodes ofc , but well ye not full clear on HM :> )

Cata : (didnt raid till DS came out ) Firelands / Dragon Soul , Both Heroic , kinda late so myeah , i explained in the why i raid , how i came into raiding again :> kinda.

MoP : 5/6 MV hc , HoF 6/6 , ToEs 4/4 (elite) , ToT 8/12

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?

Ehm , WOW thats a lot let me remind hmm.

Dont be scared by French .

Les Maitres du Temps ( french Social Raiding guild, I left after a long time , they stopped raiding , i ve still chars there saying hey sometimes Smile , its an awesome RP guild)

Seed (French Hardcore Guild, i was in the Raidgroup but not in guild , they migrated with Millenium , Top 2 Guild world past then , didnt bother joining was kinda young these times Razz )

xfered to TM

Fear Nothing ( was guildless , did tons of PVP before them , joined while SWP , did whole raid with them , I stopped playing Paladin when Woltk came out , so got kicked for inactivity)

[Mage] Invictus ( Top 6th guild on Ragnaros Server , joined there for a while , with all the screaming and etc stopped playing x) raids werent fun , rly officers were nonstop shouting at each other lol)
Rehab ( top 10man on the server , later one they stopped , some changed guild etc )

[Back to Paladin]

Is Cool .. ( was a social Pvp guild a bit of Trolls but they were all kind , left for raiding)

Fear Nothing ( came back into this guild had some friends left there , Got NINJAED for raiding suddenly , where i met Myllee aswell :> , Guild Disbanded kinda , most went to Sylvanas , joined Myllee to Silvermoon )

Resonance ( Im still there !)

Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?

Ive seen a cool Paladin spamming a Recruitment Macro , Har Har lol!

Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it?

I wont tell as detailed as possible , Razz i would be even Typing a whole Retri or Holy Guide knowing myself Razz

I used and will work a lot on all Specs i play , let me explain an example , Since in DS Spine i was so undergeared , did a whole Thread Tactic Guide for Retry to be a beast at Tendon Dmg , it was like a 3Page guide , with tons of timings which had to be kinda perfect.

SOOOO , As Retri i go on Start with my CDS , else i keep Inquisition Up , and 5 TV , i use my CDS on Cooldown ofc. .. wont explain my rotation here , Go check Elitistjerks , i do what they say and it works !

Else , Im a Dps right ? i should focus on Dps ? , SORRY IM A PALADIN , i Do more ! , Retri Palas are a hell of Supportive Dps .

I use My HoP on CD on ppl which need it , HoSacrifice on Tanks in many cases , HoSalvation , cause im an Aggro Beast, and else ive Instant Flash of light after 3 Judgements , which heals a lot , i help tanks or random ppl with it , and ofc my Devotion Aura and Lay on Hands ..

Im a CD burster which has everything on CD beware !

Do ive to explain more ?

How about your offspec

On Holy Pala ehm dunno what to explain there , Holy Light as Main spell , Flash of Light if its critical , WoG all the Way , FoL all the Way , Holy Shock all the Way , Hands all the Way ... no rly what do ive to explain here ? Sorry Holy pala seems so obvious Razz

I try to keep everyone alife , and keeping my Mana fine for having it the whole Fight without loosing anyone Smile

Cant say more on PROT yet :> , Keeping aggro , Keeping CDS for important Dmg Spikes , ehm ye .

I use Flasks Potions , Foodbuff , and etc on every Spec , My Ingenieering helps me on tons of stuff , else ye , i try everything out , i want to Razz its my Job Razz.

Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?

EVERYTHING , ehhm NVM.

Ye im and can be there everytime Smile

Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?

To be Serious , i never got harsh critism in this game , overall i would say yes NP it helps Razz

But since i never got some hmm , i guess ye hmmmmmmmm

What is the fastest way for us to contact you?

Here ive a link how to ! http://www.123rf.com/photo_9881500_courier-man.html

Nahh , Email , Forum , In Game , Skype on 'tubbynight' :>
Phone if u ve it and etc :> ( pss dont stalk me )

And Steam , but i rarely use it .

Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS) Thankyouforreading
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS) Empty Re: Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS)

Post by Myllee Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Ares, stop being silly Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS) Empty Re: Ãres - Retribution Paladin , Possible Holy Pala MS or ProtPala(in need of gear MS)

Post by Arasor Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:46 pm

:<
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillybee Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

How about u put more effort into that tanking gear instaid of wasting ur time on the forum, eh?
Slacker !
/hug
Lillybee
Lillybee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Hehe Smile I am !
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 am

HarHar Ive now a weapon for my Tank Spec ! , only missing 2rings , a chest and bracers !

Chest can be replaced by my dps chest if i get tier hmm i hope my bonus roll will be lucky
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiasan Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 am

Declined. Play moar Starcraftz.

Rukiasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 am

Rukiasan wrote:Declined. Play moar Starcraftz.
Shoo! Stop trying to steal my people for your silly game Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down