Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saíntz Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk

2 posters

Go down

Saíntz Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk  Empty Saíntz Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk

Post by Saintz Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Questions
1. Your age: 20
2. Your location: Sweden
3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Sa%C3%ADntz/simple
4. MS/OS: MS Windwalker OS Mistweaver
5. Armory Link for Alt Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/S%C3%A1intz/simple
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: Don't have a freash wol becouse of the patch and Wind monks have gained a huge buff.
7. Your average latency in game: Around 40.
8. What prior raiding experience do you have?i have played since vanilla but done all normal instances in Mop and a few on HC.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? a high guild called Winter was an officer in that guild but i dont want to be there anymore becouse a disbut with the current guild leader. Thats why i left and will now focus on the raiding in another guild that have the same ambitions as me.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? actually looked on WoWprogress becouse i want a serious guild like my other guild but with good and experianced players. and i have heared that you guys got that.
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Monks is not a hard class at all its just to keep everything upp and make sure ur gear is the best as it can be and read alot of the forums that provide good information to increase the DPS and overall damage
12. How about your offspec? same there. always look upp both speccs atleast 3 days aweek. to make sure im not missing anything.
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 110%
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? OFC that will just help the raid.
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? /w ingame i play alot also here on webbsite gonna have an eye on it for a few days. Smile

Thank you for applying! Thanks for having me Very Happy

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Saíntz Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk  Empty Re: Saíntz Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk

Post by Myllee Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi Saintz and thanks for applying,

I think you misunderstood some of the questions Smile

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
Here we would like you to give a description of your rotation and tell us which tools you use to improve your damage (like websites, addons, etc).

Specifically about your OS, you may have seen in our recruitment posts, we are mainly looking for a healer at the moment. How good are you in your OS? What fights have you healed in the last tier? What's the state of your gear?

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintz Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
Here we would like you to give a description of your rotation and tell us which tools you use to improve your damage (like websites, addons, etc).

Rotation = 1 jab then Tigerpalm to get the 30% armor ignore buff then i use jab to use Blackout kick (not infront of the boss) and keep that up and use Rising sun kick on CD ofc! and always use virmen´s bite as an boost to the dps and ofc my Engineering ( Gloves ) on CD to apply as mutch damage as possible! and i use energizing brew when i have 10 energy thats the perfect rotation to keep having Energy to maintain the dps and i don't use fist of fury if i not must, just use it when i really have to. becouse my dps and damage done is greater by not using it. i read alot of forums to see what other ppl has tested and see if it can improve my dps and damage. like elitejerks and always have an eye on mmochampions for uppdates for the classes (monks in my case)

Addons/Macro i use. DBM Ofc Skada and recount. i have a macro for spinning crane kick to improve the aoe damage. also use omen to have an eye on the threat.

Specifically about your OS, you may have seen in our recruitment posts, we are mainly looking for a healer at the moment. How good are you in your OS? What fights have you healed in the last tier? What's the state of your gear? im a good healer but i think my gear is the problem just got 483 ilvl in healing gear imafraid. healed all normal bosses. no hc.

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Heya,

Thanks for your reply. Let's chat in game Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 am

Btw, if you can be online around 20:00 tonight, I'll be making a ToeS raid. I hope you can join us!
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintz Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Np i will be online Smile

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Saintz wrote:Np i will be online Smile