Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk

3 posters

Go down

Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk Empty Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk

Post by Pickles Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 am

Your age and location: 6 months, the wandering isle

Armory Link for Main Char: Kungpooh

MS/OS: Mistweaver/Windwalker

Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: none available, I’m too awesome to be logged.

Your average latency in game: 50-60ms

What prior raiding experience do you have? 9/16 hc, 4/13hc with tortos hc to 18%

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Noob guilds. Why leave? They didn’t have Ãres in them

Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? Saw a banana advertising in trade. I feel my progress is equal to yours so I would fit in well, and also cos I’m bestplayerworld

Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) i heal people who don’t need healing, and let people who need healing die

How about your offspec? I use aoe for bosses, and single target adds, I heard intellect is a good stat

What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? This bot fejd gave me

Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I can do Tuesday mornings

Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? No, I’m also tone deaf, but I’m psychic so it’s not a problem

Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? No, I’ll go away and cry in a corner

What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Guild chat

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk Empty Re: Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk

Post by Pickles Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 am

Fejd wrote:/vouch for bestplayerworld

pft what a fanboy
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk Empty Re: Kungpooh - MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk

Post by Arasor Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:44 am

Wtf Pickles.
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:35 am

Thanks for the positive feedback! Can't wait to hear from you all!
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:11 pm

Ye but ehm u outlined everything im happy i can read it :p and the answers : P. But good that uve put some kind of effort in it
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm

It took me all 1 hour !!!11!!eleven11!
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Pickles wrote:

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Noob guilds. Why leave? They didn’t have Ãres in them

Bestreasonworld!

You made me laugh my arse off Pickles Laughing
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 am

Any word of acceptance? How did the trial on Megaera go?
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 am

Bump
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 am

You've been accepted to boost us in alt runs Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:12 pm

:>
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down