Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warr tank Oizo

4 posters

Go down

Warr tank Oizo Empty Warr tank Oizo

Post by Oizo Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 pm

1. Your age and location: 23 sweeden stockholm, soon Umeå.
  2. Tell us something about yourself: I have a gf and 2 cats. i work as a chef, soon to be bakery/pastry only.
  3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Oizo/simple
  4. MS/OS:tank/dps
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: I cant, i suck a computer stuff, i only like to play wow xD anyway if its rly important ofc i will learn how to do it.
  6. Your average latency in game: 60ms 90fps usually, atm playing on my phones internet, rly good tho xD but i will prob get a more permanent internet in the near fututre.
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? i did vanilla, tbc(only karazhan in pugs) wotlk lich kings hc but never killed him. cata upto spine hc, never killed it. then mop mv hc prenerf and then 4 hc in tot and now 8hc in soo.
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? im just social since i cant raid atm so im just with a few friends i know, raided with them in soo and did some hc bosses when i could help out.
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I never heard bout you just joined you in a pug and we did 4 easy 1 shot hc bosses, was nice.
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I play prot warr stacking dodge/parry= i get crit from it and doing more dmg and getting more rage, with the rage i use the Shield barrirer, it heals the best from the 2 set then just blocking it, so stacking mastery is maby more evenly better overall but stacking dodge/parry provides more dmg and more healing to myself when i see fit i need it. i like this play style more and like it alot.
  11. How about your offspec?fury atm, havent play it for long but i rly like it and can do nice dps for having tanking bracers lol. tanking gear is bout 565 and dps 558 so im going ok dps as fury atm.
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? i talk to people i know are skilled and have know for a long time, and from time to time look on forums and diff posts on website incase i wonder bout something special.
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? well i havent signed the new contract but he said it will be day time and no weekends, latest i can work is 1800ish. i cant promise every sunday i think, seeing as i'll be moving to my home town and maby want to see my old friends and do other stuff, but i can more or less come all 3 days.
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?ye
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?ofc
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you?ingame or on my phone ******
  17. if theres anything you wanna ask me plz do:) preferably ingame ofc.

Oizo

Back to top Go down

Warr tank Oizo Empty Re: Warr tank Oizo

Post by Arasor Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Heya , will see for the attendance .

Can u play ur Offspec and is the gear there ?

And btw , im rly certain Myllee will remove ur phone number , and tell its a bad idea to put it in open forums Razz.
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 am

Arasor wrote:
And btw , im rly certain Myllee will remove ur phone number , and tell its a bad idea to put it in open forums Razz.
Right you are, Ares Razz

And like Ares, I'm not sure I understand the answer about the attendance.

Oizo wrote:i work as a chef, soon to be bakery/pastry only.

Please mail cakes to all guild members to prove it Wink Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oizo Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:33 pm

ok, got it no phone number. And about the attendence i cant rly answear as i havent signed the contract yet, but i will let you know the details in one week. and yes, my gf has promised me to be able to raid with a group if i plan it in advance, so if theres no other holidays or speciall occasions i asume i can raid all 3 days in the week.

Oizo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oizo Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:34 pm

my off spec is 558 fury i think atm, tho playing with tank bracers otherwise every item is there, and yes i can play it well imo, compared to what i've seen others do for dps.

Oizo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:59 am

Okies.
When will you be sure about your working hours?

Are you around tonight by any chance?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oizo Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Im working so much now at xmas, and working all days from morning till night(feel sorry for me) and then going to my home town the 27th of dec and if the guy thats living there atm, if he is moved out before we can move it if not we have to w8 untill 1of januari. and the contract i will sign next weekend, not this one, 28 -29th i will meet my future boss. so untill then i hope you can pug a nice tank or survive someother way:)

all the best cya soon!

Oizo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:04 am

Alright, let's talk after Christmas then Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oizo Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:55 pm

HEYA! I got to move up sooner then planned and into the new aparment aswell. I got internet running and rdy to play xD

Oizo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:49 am

Sounds good Smile
Let's talk in game (I'll try to be around tonight, if I'm not, poke any of the officers Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaosh Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Scrub tank! Razz

kaosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content