Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kronòs - tank - Paladin

4 posters

Go down

Kronòs - tank - Paladin Empty Kronòs - tank - Paladin

Post by kronòs Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Your age and location:
I'm Bennie 19 years old and live in The Netherlands

Tell us something about yourself:
My name is Bennie. At the moment I have an vacation job as a carpenter but will make this my profession once I am done with school. Besides Wow I like to go out and watch movies.
Armory Link for Main Char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Kron%C3%B2s/advanced
MS/OS:
My main spec is Protection, for my off spec I go either retribution or Holy just what is needed the most.

Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse:
I don't have an WoL account sorry:(

Your average latency in game:
17/15
What prior raiding experience do you have?
T12 - 7/7 Nerf
T13 - 3/8 HC pre Nerf
T14 - 6/6, 5/6, 4/4 pre Nerf
T15 - 1/13HC Nerf

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Defenders of the Crown-nagrand, left cause the raiders left.
Anargy-silvermoon, guild broke up.
BANANAS-silvermoon, people in that guild are just to weird for me.

Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
I saw kromlek recruiting in chat so I decided to try.
Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
I make sure I'm hard capped so I don't have problems with aggro. After the hard cap I reforge/gem to haste so increase the generation of my holy power. My defensive cooldown will I use when i think I need them. The cooldowns with an short cooldown duration will I use whenever it's up but the greater cooldowns with an longer cooldown duration will I use when I will take a Hugh amount of damage in a short period of time.
How about your offspec?
Not really much to say about it as it is kind of faceroll.
What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character?
Icyveins, youtube guids, forums about all classes.
Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?
Yes, thats also one of the reasons I want to apply as the schedule is great for me.

Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)?
Yes I have an working microphone.
Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
Yes, it is something that will help me to improve myself.
What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
add my battletag: prestigio#2575
I like to decripe what talents/glyps I choose and what addons I use.
Talents:

Tier 1 talent: speed of light, it allows me to move faster to get to adds or move out of stuff.
Tier 2 talent: Burden of Guilt, it slowers the add I cast judgment on so it takes longer before it hits me
Tier 3 talent: Sacred Shield, it gives me a shield every 6 seconds and it don't cost me any holy power so I can keep my shield of the righteous.
Tier 4 talent: Unbreakable Spirit, so my defensive cooldowns are up faster.
Tier 5 talent: Holy avenger, I use it in combination with Avenging Wrath to get aggro and build up my shield of the righteous what will decrease physical damage taken.
Tier 6 talent: Light's Hammer or Holy Prism, I will switch between those two. If we have a fight where we have to stack often I will use Light's Hammer if it's a fight where we are spread all the time I use Holy Prism.

Glyphs:
Glyph of the Battle Healer, to help the healers a bit as it does 20% healing of my damage taken.
Glyph of the Alabaster Shield, to increase my damage done with shield of the righteous.
Glyph of Divine Protection, to reduces my damage taken with 20% I will unlearn this when there is a fight with lots of magical damage taken

Addons: I'm using DBM, Weak aura's, skada, RSATidy plates and ElvUI.
*I use a few keybinds for my attacks, defensive cooldown, shields and heals. I use the most keybinds near my moving keys W,A,S,D. I use 1-6 for attack spells, with alt and shift +1-6 I handle my defensive cooldowns and with F1-F4 I use my shields.
*DBM is the addon that I use to see cooldowns of attacks the boss has and when he is going to cast them.
*Weak aura's, to see how long my defensive cooldowns are up, when my trinks/weapon procs and to see how many stacks a boss/tank has.
*Skada is my replacement for omen3 and recount. I allows me to make more frames and it is more precise  that recount is.
*RSA is something for myself and the raid group. It announce what cooldown I just used and tells when the cooldown is finished.

*Tidy Plates, Is easy for me to see the amount of health, debuffs and the thread level I have.

*ElvUI is an addon all in one, it handles my keybinds, health bars, mini-map, party/raid frames and spellbars.

kronòs

Back to top Go down

Kronòs - tank - Paladin Empty Re: Kronòs - tank - Paladin

Post by Admin Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Kronos and thank you for your app,

I will discuss this with the officers and get back to you (should take a few days at most).

Myllee (who forgot the pw to her other account.. sigh..)

Admin
Admin

http://resonanceguild.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:21 am

Hi Kronos,

Some questions about your OS - do you have decent gear for it and are you skilled in playing it in current content? 
How do you feel about playing your OS in raids occasionally?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 am

The way u talk sounds like me , but as myllee asked , ive my ms ret 535 my os Holy 524 my Os prot 523. And i switch nonstop cause of that lady , question is , if ur able to do that , since it sounds like it
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by kronòs Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:40 pm

I will be able to do that once I get decent gear for my OS. At the moment my ret OS ilvl is like 496 and holy is 480. Its nowhere near being awesome in raids

kronòs

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:47 am

kronòs wrote:I will be able to do that once I get decent gear for my OS. At the moment my ret OS ilvl is like 496 and holy is 480. Its nowhere near being awesome in raids

Hi,

Let's talk in-game this weekend Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:52 am

Hey,

Tried to find you online this weekend but didn't see you.
Please let us know if you're still interested.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down