Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zimzo deathknight

2 posters

Go down

zimzo deathknight Empty zimzo deathknight

Post by zimzo1993 Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:10 am

1. Your age and location: 20 bradford,england
  2. Tell us something about yourself: my name is ryan and i like to play wow and i like to play football
  3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Zimzo/simple
  4. MS/OS:frost and blood but never used blood
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: i dont have one sorry.
  6. Your average latency in game: 48
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? well i have done 6/6 msv 6/6 hof and 4/4 terreace and 12/12 tot normal 1/13 hc tot and 2/14 in siege of orgimmar.
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? halo never got taken and elevation they went bk to 10man.
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? i found you on wow progress and i want to raid again.
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) my main spec is frost for my deathknight and i use obliterate and frost strike to get my dps high and i use army of the dead at the start off a fight and i use a macro that uses my raise of the dead and pillar of frost and i use unholy blight when they is alot off mobs about and i use my outbreak whenever its off cd to spread my diseases to all the targets and i use howling blast when they is alot off mobs about  and i use anti magic shell when they is a mob casting a spell.
  11. How about your offspec? i have blood spec but never used it .
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? well i use noxxic,ask mr robbot,icy veins

13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? well i can turn up to every raid 100%
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? yeah i use headphone i am using tutle beat headset.
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? yea i can take it so then i can learn from my mistakes.
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? well i have whatsapp,facebook,kik and in game ryan#1973.

zimzo1993

Back to top Go down

zimzo deathknight Empty Re: zimzo deathknight

Post by Myllee Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:26 am

Hi Zimzo and thank you for applying,

As our wowprogress page indicates, recruitment is closed at the moment. We have a full roster and I don't fancy adding any more players right now.

We wish you luck in finding a guild more suitable to your needs Smile

M
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zimzo1993 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:17 pm

its fine good luck :d

zimzo1993

Back to top Go down