Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D] Pockethéals Ww / Mw Monk

2 posters

Go down

[D] Pockethéals Ww / Mw Monk Empty [D] Pockethéals Ww / Mw Monk

Post by Pockethéals Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 pm

1. Your age:

2. Your location:
Izmir Turkey

3. Armory Link for Main Char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Pocketh%C3%A9als/advanced

4. MS/OS:
495 ilvl Dps with 487 ilvl Healing both gear fully gemmed and enchanted

5. Armory Link for Alt Char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Deadpad/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Nefise/advanced

6. Link to World Of Logs parse:
i dont have any logs atm Sad

7. Your average latency in game:
60-70

8. What prior raiding experience do you have?
im playing this game from realese. i played different chars in different realms. In Vanilla i cleared all content up to naxx (my naxx progress spider and dk wing). With tbc comes i played with my lock i cleared all content till Tiwins in sunwell (cant kill twins ). In Wotlk i played my huntard and nearly cleared all content.(included some hardmode bosses like sartharion 3 drake up). With Cata i played my huntard again and i did all content in normal mode and also killed 4 bosses in hc firelands and Killed 4 bosses hc in DS. Mop i have 14/16 normal in t14 1/12 on t15

9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
when i migrated i joined a guild called QQ. its 25 man guild good atmosphere but really slow progress and lack of raid leading experiance and too much casual players.

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
i saw ur recruitment message in trade chat. U looking for a healer. when i transfered to this realm my main spec was healing but guild wanted me to play dps. Hope i can play with you as healer.

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
my main spec is dps right now. After 5.2 monk stats priority has changed even theory crafting sites changing their posts nearly everday its most likely Hit/Exp (7.5%) > Haste (5K-7K, depending on fight and player skill) > Mastery > Crit. i changed my all gems and reforge today to full haste (it was 5k haste and full mastery) my dps on dummy was better but for endgame gear mastery is more important. My skills like this: Jab as default Chi builder if i below %80 hp im using expel harm as chi builder. using Tiger Palm to maintain Tiger Power. Blackout Kick for main chi spender, Rising Sun Kick on cooldown. Fists of Fury if my energy below 30.

12. How about your offspec?
my offspec is healing with 487 ilvl. i healed all bosses in my proggress.

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?
it will be nearly %100 Smile

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
yeah

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
u can whisper in game and u can use in-game mail services. Also u can send an e-mail to erdemayan@gmail.com

Pockethéals

Back to top Go down

[D] Pockethéals Ww / Mw Monk Empty Re: [D] Pockethéals Ww / Mw Monk

Post by Arasor Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Thanks for the application , sounds nice , can u be online Monday i mean tomorrow later on the evening ? just whisp me or Myllee or Fejd
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pockethéals Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 pm

i talked Myllee before i applied. He told about tomorrow's raid. i ll try to be online hope i can be.

Pockethéals

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 pm

its a she :> , ok sounds nice Smile
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down