Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS

2 posters

Go down

Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS Empty Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS

Post by Knoxx Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 pm

1. Your age: 24
2. Your location: Romania
3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Knoxxz/advanced
4. MS/OS: Fury/Protection
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: -
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: -
7. Your average latency in game: 30/30
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? - Started playing WoW in the beginning of Cataclysm, started raiding BT and BoT on Dentarg. Swapped to Silvermoon were I raided 8/8 Normal 6/8 HC Dragon Soul. Only raided MSV in MoP, mostly in pugs.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? - After moving to Silvermoon I joined Phantasm were I did most of my raiding including HC DS, but since MoP came out the guild went cold. Those of us that still wanted to raid moved to other guilds in search for a spot.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? - Heard about you guys trough Silvermoon Trade Chat. I want to be a part of the guild in order to start proper raiding again.
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) - I played off-tank with DPS offspec for most of my raiding times. I play primarily 1h Fury at the moment in order to churn out the most amount of damage. I simcraft my own chars for optimal reforging priorities. Use Exp>Hit7.5>Str>Crit>Mastery>Hit15>Haste for now. My ilvl is 492 with legendary gem and 2xSet bonus.
12. How about your offspec? - Protection offspec. Using active mitigation method (Hit/Exp cap) and hybrid trinket arrangement (stam+mastery) for most of the standard spike damage fights. My ilvl as Prot is 482 with 2xSet.
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? - Raid times are ok with the exception of Thursdays when I cannot always be able to make it. So expectancy for now is 99% for Wed and Sun and 20% for Thursdays.
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? - Constructive criticism regarding raid mechanics, gear, reforging priorities, general strategy etc. is always welcomed regardless of how "harsh" it will sound.
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? - In game should be the fastest way. /w or mail.

Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS Empty Re: Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS

Post by Myllee Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi knoxxz and thanks for applying,

I'm not sure 20% attendance on Thursdays will work for us :/ Is this situation likely to change anytime soon?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS Empty Re: Knoxxz - 492 Fury warrior / Protection OS

Post by Knoxx Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Sadly I don't think it will. Ah well. Good luck with the raids and thanks for the reply Wink

Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down