Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes

3 posters

Go down

[A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes Empty [A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes

Post by Badpriest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey Resonance

1. Your age: - 30
2. Your location: - Denmark
3. Armory Link for Main Char: - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Badpriestes/simple
4. MS/OS: - Shadow/Holy * I have never gathered gear for the OS as it was not needed in my current guild. But seeing as my current guild is slowly falling apart, ive started running hc dungeons again to gather healing trinks and other bits and pieces i can use, instead of the shadow gear when it comes to healing.
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Badone/simple *Character used to be my old main, but seeing as we had too much melee dps in my current guild i changed mains. Has an 450 os prot
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: never checked it.
7. Your average latency in game: - 40
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? - I raided in "vanilla" and a bit in "burning crusade" (Zul gurub, Onxy, Mc, Bwl, 1-2wings in Naxx / Karazhan, Gruul's, Maggy, Coilfang, Black temple)
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? - Why did you leave/want to leave? Cant remember my old ones, after i returned to wow which was back in November. I joined "Danish alliance" which later became "Danish Sanctuary". Currently a member of "DS" but the raid teams are slowly falling apart. While beeing in "DS" ive raided Msv, a couple of HoF and only Sha in Toes. Reason for things being was the unstabile raiding teams. They had a Hc/Hm team going which had succes but the other raiding teams had a constant switch in players.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? -I have seen Ares in the trade channel and then i know Alerel who recently joined your guild. Your guild is on the progress i want. Ive only heard good things from Alerel regarding your way of raiding, the people and the overall guild. It seems like the place im looking for. I know my experience in mop raiding is below your current progress, but im a fast learner, and i dont mind having to study video tacs and other needed things to be ready for a boss encounter.
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
- Playing Shadow as i feel must comfortable playing a dps class. When i started raiding with the SP i checked Noxxic, Icy veins, Howtopriest, different youtube vids on dummies/bosses to learn the class/rotations. After numerous hours of testing and tweeking i ended up with the best rotation/way for me to play the class. In general im running the same rotation as most SP i would think.
12. How about your offspec? - Seeing as i havent worked on this, which i know now was a bad idea, but never thought this would happen to my current guild. But ive started playing around with the holy specc
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? - Atm i work evenings on Wednesdays, but getting into Resonance i would change it so my evening work would take place on mondays so im able to make 100% raid attendance.
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? - If im making a mistake or even worse the same mistake over and over again, and i cant see it myself i would ofcause listen to the criticism and not take it personally, it is still a game Smile
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? - Ingame on either Chars as i check wow more frequently than my mail Smile

Badpriest

Back to top Go down

[A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes Empty Re: [A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes

Post by Curie Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Tell us a joke.

Curie

Back to top Go down

[A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes Empty Re: [A] Shadowpriest - Badpriestes

Post by Myllee Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi Badpriestes and thanks for your app Smile
Let's talk in game.
Myllee