Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajichi // Port pala

3 posters

Go down

Ajichi // Port pala Empty Ajichi // Port pala

Post by Ajichi Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:43 pm

1. Your age and location: 27 Sweden
  2. Tell us something about yourself: When im in the raid i give full out to do whats needed to be done and am helpfull to the guild and its players.
  3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ajichi/simple
  4. MS/OS: Protection / Retribution
  5. Link to a (preferably recent) World Of Logs parse: Sorry dont use that.
  6. Your average latency in game: 47
  7. What prior raiding experience do you have? SoO 6/14. ToT 10/12
  8. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Vi Köper Epics På Ica, they where stuck in their progress and i wanted more so need an more active raiding team that i can be part of.
  9. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I did see an thread in /2 and did see that a tank was needed and i am a tank therefore you do need me, and as above i need a better raiding guild that have the same lvl of gaming as i do
  10. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I do read a little about wht is good and not good (atm i play mostly haste with little dodge gear) and do use all the spells that i can use when im needing it so i dont take that much damage during the same time i do keep up little with the dmg output that i can do.
  11. How about your offspec? Have retri as os, I do prefer tank but if its needed i roll retri and do my best, i know how to do when to do and do as I am told to do so there aint any problems for me swapping between specs as long as it aint holy.
  12. What tools and websites do you use to get the best out of your character? icy-veins, noxxi, askmrrobot, wowhead and google some times if i want extra info.
  13. Our raid days are Wed, Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? As it seems like now 100% attendencs, but i do look for work during the time and when i get one then i dont know but will know when i get one.
  14. Do you have working headphones and a microphone (note that this is pretty much a requirement)? yes and yes have also skype, mumble, ts2 and vent installed.
  15. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? hehe always as long as i can comment you back time to time.
  16. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? eiter ingame or on skype, but am ingame rather often either on Ajichi or Soena.

Migh also have a friendly healer that can join alltho he is lvlning atm

Ajichi

Back to top Go down

Ajichi // Port pala Empty Re: Ajichi // Port pala

Post by Fejd Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:16 pm

From 6/14 and ToT 10/12 normal (i guess?) to 10 HCs in SoO. Thats a pretty big step forward. You really sure youre ready for that? It requires ALOT more effort than to be in that kind of guild.

Also, i want you to link the best ach you got, raiding-wise. Includes WHEN you killed it (or any other proof that youre actually a good player. Its impossible to accept players otherwhise without logs (except if im gonna spam your achievements on armory between all expansions. ^o))).

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by kaosh Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 pm

The officer team have decided tonight that we're not continuing raiding during MoP. Henceforth recruitment is closed from here on; apologies, thanks for applying and good luck finding a suitable guild!

kaosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down