Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :)

3 posters

Go down

Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :) Empty Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :)

Post by Myllee Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :) Garros11
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :) Empty Re: Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :)

Post by Execty Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:27 pm

GZ us, took some time tho. Smile

Execty

Back to top Go down

Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :) Empty Re: Garrosh Hellscream bites the dust! Siege of Orgrimmar normal cleared :)

Post by Lunyra Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 pm

*snip*

Last edited by Lunyra on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:01 am

Lunyra wrote:Gratz, next time i wont sit. I need that Wolf Mount.
The people who were benched last time will be in the kill next time (assuming their internet holds up Razz).
What's that mount everybody keep talking about?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunyra Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:32 am

*snip*

Last edited by Lunyra on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:36 am

Lunyra wrote:You got a mount after killing Garrosh.

Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf

It was probably added to your spell book automaticly. And it's only available for a limited amount of time, so i hope we ain't gonna waste huge amounts of time on HC already so people miss out on this awesome mount.
Orite, I didn't notice.

"Limited amount of time" = before the next tier. I highly doubt you'll miss it Razz 

The plan is to clear every reset (I don't want another Lei Shen fiasco). We'll try to spend a decent amount time on HC progress while still leaving enough time to clear the instance.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down