Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restoration druid

4 posters

Go down

Restoration druid Empty Restoration druid

Post by Quetha Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

1. Your age:15
2. Your location:Sweden Tyresö
3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Quetha/simple Only so you know this is my balance gear. I will gear for resto as fast as i can.
4. MS/OS: Ive got gear for all specs. Though my MS will be resto and my OS will prob be balance .
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: none on this server. But have this hunter on shattered hand http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Sunzu/simple
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: Havent logged anything
7. Your average latency in game: 60 fps and around 60 MS aswell
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? I had 6/8 HC in DS and had 7/7 in Firelands. Also was raiding abit in Wrath of the lich king but it was a long time ago.
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? I have been raiding with the Warrior dps that you have in the guild with the name Zexús for 2 years and we have changed server alot so we have been in many diffrent guilds.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? I want to be a part of this guild becouse i have my friend there that is a fury warrior dps named Zexús that told that it was a really lovely guild to be in and he said that it would be fun if i could join aswell!
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Im playing resto kind of just hotting up with lifebloom all the time and trying to hold my mana up. Sometimes i use nourish as a filler. Almost like paladin's use Holy light or shamans use Healing wave. I dont go oom fast. And in this balance gear i can heal raids without going oom.
12. How about your offspec? My offspec im doing good aswell. Im keeping my Sunfire and Moonfire up all the time and just cycle through the rotation.
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? I will be able to be on every raid if im not on vacation. but if i will go somewhere. I will tell you so you know. So you have time to get a pug.
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? I take criticism if its needed. I would love to get some tip's and i understand sometimes if people get criticism.
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? Skype. Name is felikso3

Restoration druid Icon_user_profile Restoration druid Empty

Quetha

Back to top Go down

Restoration druid Empty Re: Restoration druid

Post by Myllee Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:20 am

Hmm.. you described druid healing without mentioning rejuv? Oo
What kind of raid healing experience do you have?
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

This application almost feels like you just started raiding in WoW. No experience, no logs, very bad gear. I have like, 5 alts out-gearing you. Razz Some items with no enchants, PVP-gems etc. Bad enchants (Windsong?).

Also, you have 4 HC kills in DS (as far as i can see), not 6. And those HC-kills were killed very, very late, as in months later. So cant really count on those.

"And in this balance gear i can heal raids without going oom."

Well, every healer can heal without going oom. Just dont heal that much or spam like Nourish 24/7. Question is, how much do you actually heal with it.

You talking about HC-raids as in MV/HOF/TOES? LFR? Or 5 man dungeons? Still, you can do 5k hps and well, you wont go oom.

"12. How about your offspec? My offspec im doing good aswell. Im keeping
my Sunfire and Moonfire up all the time and just cycle through the
rotation."

Its more things to keep in mind than just that. And "im doing good", good compared to? Simulationcraft? Played it in a raid where you actually have to move and do great DPS aswell? Avoid stuff and keeping numbers up.

I just want to inform you, that we are looking for a great player, able to do HC ToT asap preferably. And im not sure if you are up for that kind of progress (your gear aint, but thats another problem).

You really need to convince me. Razz

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Quetha Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Well. It is quiet obvious that you have to use Rejuv and ofc i do. And in this expansion i have been traveling alot with my family.
I havent had time to play becouse of school aswell. But now the hardest part of school is done. and i have alot more time to play and i wont travel in like 8 months or so. And i have been healing MV and HoF in balance gear and ive actually topped the healing on some fights against healers with alot better gear then me. And i know how to play. Its just that i havent had time and every time it has came a new raid or so. Ive been somewhere. Last week i was in Iceland. And i worked there for 2 weeks. and then week before that i was in a place called Åre where you ski. So id really like this chance to raid with my best friend aswell. And i would be really glad to be a part of this lovely guild.

Quetha

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Can i contact you ingame?

Just wanna test something. Smile

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 am

Edited your post Fejd to remove the email address. I would advise against putting it in a public forum (spambots ftw) Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Myllee wrote:Edited your post Fejd to remove the email address. I would advise against putting it in a public forum (spambots ftw) Razz

If someone want to know my email, IP, personal number or whatever, i think they can get it very, very easy anyway. Razz I dont mind typing my fully personal nr on a forum either.

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiasan Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:36 am

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Im playing resto kind of just hotting up with lifebloom all the time and trying to hold my mana up. Sometimes i use nourish as a filler. Almost like paladin's use Holy light or shamans use Healing wave. I dont go oom fast. And in this balance gear i can heal raids without going oom.

Rukiasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 am

Rukiasan wrote:11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) Im playing resto kind of just hotting up with lifebloom all the time and trying to hold my mana up. Sometimes i use nourish as a filler. Almost like paladin's use Holy light or shamans use Healing wave. I dont go oom fast. And in this balance gear i can heal raids without going oom.

People who don't raid don't get to sneer at apps Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quetha Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm

What are we really discussing here if I may ask?

Quetha

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:48 am

Quetha wrote:What are we really discussing here if I may ask?
Nothing. I'm locking the thread.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down