Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunyra - Survival Hunter

4 posters

Go down

Lunyra - Survival Hunter Empty Lunyra - Survival Hunter

Post by Lunyra Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm

I added a 16th question, please read that first. You might have to skip 1 to 15 because of it.

1. Your age: 28

2. Your location: Netherlands

3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Lunyra/advanced

4. MS/OS: Survival. Other spec is SV aswell but with a different talent.

5. Armory Link for Alt Char: Got 6, but don't play them anymore.

6. Link to World Of Logs parse: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/232950/ (Not actively being updated but there is some recent reports)

7. Your average latency in game: +-25

8. What prior raiding experience do you have?

Raiding Experience Vanilla:
I started playing WoW Feb 2006 so i missed out on some raiding in vanilla. My first raiding experience was on my Priest, i ended up in a guild who started progressing in MC. After having MC on farm we started progression in BWL where at some point the guild disbanded. Apart from MC and some BWL i experienced ZG and AQ20 at level 60.

Raiding Experience TBC:
Continued here with my priest who ended up as Shadow at some point, but after some time i got bored with it and i continued with my Hunter wich has been my main ever since. In TBC i done everything but Sunwell at level 70 Pre-Patch.

Raiding Experience WotLK:
In WotLK ive done pretty much everything except the Heroic kills of Halion and Lich King.

Raiding Experience Cataclysm:
The Bastion of Twilight HC 2/4, Blackwing Descent HC 4/6, Throne of the Four Winds HC 1/2, Firelands HC 6/7. Currently Dragon Soul Heroic 8/8. (Did cheat with Buff in the end)

Raiding Experience MoP:
Not special at all really cuz of my current Guild. Did clear MSV, HoF and ToES (killed Sha with 5.2). Never got the chance to do a HC in MoP cuz the Guild simply is too poor for that. Currently ToT is only 1/12 and stuggling heavy on Horridon.

9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?
Winters Heart, at the time progress was really bad and the fact that it was 25 Man bothered.
beLIEve, my current Guild. Major lack of proper progress and quite some people go Tunnel Vision mode. Been wanting to leave for a long time. Nice people, but i rly want to progress.

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild?
Basicly was browsing WoW Progress for a suitable home with the right progress for me to step in. And it happend to be Resonance ^^

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible)
Really hard for me to explain since i been playing my Hunter since early TBC. Whenever someone asks me for a rotation i have the biggest trouble giving one, because Survival is so RNG and for me it just magicly happens without thinking. I know it sounds strange, knowing your class from the inside out but not being able to explain it.

12. How about your offspec?
I been playing Survival since the launch of WotLK. I did try other specs at the time cuz they were suppost to be better, but getting used a completely new rotation after so many years didn't make up for it. I tried BM in MSV and did so much less DPS than SV.

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us?
Suits me perfectly, as far as i know my attendance always been 100%. Even on full on wipe nights.

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally?
No problem at all. Being mild doesn't get you anywhere.

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you?
If i'm not online drop me a Mail, i will always pop on a couple of times during an off day.

16. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Ye, as i told Myllee i don't own a Mic, and can't due to my current living situation. If it's a real turndown ignore this application.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Lunyra - Survival Hunter Empty Re: Lunyra - Survival Hunter

Post by Myllee Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:49 am

Hi Lunyra and thanks for a nice app,

Can you be online around 19:45 tonight? We might actually miss some people for the raid tonight and I find the best trial is one on real current content ^^
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunyra Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 am

Got a raid with my own Guild...

I guess ill get kicked instantly when i tell them i got a trial raid with another Guild.

Oh well, so be it. I want to go there anyways.
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 am

Yeah I hear ya. It's problematic to test people in other ways because sometimes people that excel in LFR or older fights completely lose their heads when it comes to something more difficult.
And as you said, if you want to leave anyhow you have nothing to lose Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 am

Would be great if we can test you for tonights raid.

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunyra Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 am

Ye, they kicked me already because i told them. So i can just come tonight.

Any Boss you want me to read up on?
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 am

Council and tortos ^^
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fejd Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Megaera aswell.

Myllee, i want your job. Slacking on forums all day!

Fejd

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Fejd wrote:Megaera aswell.

Myllee, i want your job. Slacking on forums all day!

You should be impressed with my multitasking Razz --> working 2 jobs at the same time- my day job and the guild leading Razz
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Hehe idd , Myllee nice new background :>, and Hey Lunyra and idd nice app iguess Fejd and Myllee allrdy did everything .

But idd Myllee how did u have all that time to type all that hmm.

(nvm i should be quiet hmmm )
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunyra Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 pm

Done sorting DBM Timers and Warnings for the next 3 bosses Smile So i'm well prepared.

I always watch Fatboss videos btw. They cover bosses so clearly.

Oh and i bought 522 Bracers earlier today ^^ Nice upgrade coming from 489. Ilvl bumped up to 505.
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down