Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down!

+3
Arasor
Lunyra
Myllee
7 posters

Go down

Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down! Empty Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down!

Post by Myllee Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Azunya was a bit too fast on that chopping knife.. but hey, it's dead Razz

Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down! Horrid10
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down! Empty Re: Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down!

Post by Lunyra Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 pm

*snip*

Last edited by Lunyra on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down! Empty Re: Dat dead dino (or it used to be a dino, at least). Horridon HC down!

Post by Arasor Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:42 pm

was hard for me to find Fejd , But u can see him behind a skeleton !

./bites for calling that beautiful Hammer of Light an Axe
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pickles Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:03 am

Kills:Wipes ratio, 1:11, not too bad Smile
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 am

Pickles wrote:Kills:Wipes ratio, 1:11, not too bad Smile

mmmyeah, I'm really glad I did the tactic adjustment (3=>2 healers) early rather than late (I think that was our problem with ji kun. Should have made the changes in tactic a long time ago).
And it was a nice job from everyone Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sabmane Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:57 pm

gratz gratz graaaaaatz!

sabmane

Back to top Go down

Post by tiseosu Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:48 pm

What about Sab then? ;P

We have too many healers Razz
tiseosu
tiseosu

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 am

tiseosu wrote:What about Sab then? ;P

We have too many healers Razz

That's what rotation is for Razz She'll get her chance to kill him too.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiseosu Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

Okay Razz

Speaking of healers, i have changed my talents abit so now i have heart of the wild which is a 6 min cd and dramatically increases my roles outside balance.

If i pop this and tranq my healing will be pretty strong so you might want to put me in one of your healing rotations, Myllee Razz
tiseosu
tiseosu

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 am

tiseosu wrote:Okay Razz

Speaking of healers, i have changed my talents abit so now i have heart of the wild which is a 6 min cd and dramatically increases my roles outside balance.

If i pop this and tranq my healing will be pretty strong so you might want to put me in one of your healing rotations, Myllee Razz

I'll keep that in mind Smile
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by karmon Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 am

congratz on the kill Smile

karmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down