Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply

3 posters

Go down

[D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply Empty [D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply

Post by Supila_lolz Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Briefly about yourself:
Well my name is Michael, I'm 20 years old and currently trying to be a driver. I finished my basic course in Slagelse(Danish town), December 14. So now I'm currently just looking for a apprenticeship
Link directly to the character you are applying with:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tian%C3%B3/simple
My ex-main is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Supila/simple
Time played in total and Time played as lvl 90 on the char you are applying with:

79 days, 18 hours Played, 9 days in 90.
What is your main and off-spec?

Balance / Cat feral.

Explain why you have put your talents in your main spec you have and why it is optimal for your raid performance, including why you chose the glyps you have and why they are optimal over others.

Tier 1, I have choosed Feline Switfness, because I think 15% movement is better than to use a disengage, it may occur well as ex Spirit kings, but would say thats just it. Tier 2 run between the Renewal and Natures swif. Renewal, because it is always nice to be able to "save" yourself, as you can with Nature you can save others. Tier 3 I run between Typhoon and mass entangle. Tier 4 incarnation, as it gives most DPS. Tier 5 Ursols, it is always nice to have as a cc stun can be used in the spirit kings. Tier 6 Natures vigil, as much dps and can heal at the same time. Runs also HotW if I think there may be a need for it.

Glyphs: Moon Beast, Stampeading roar, solar beam.

Moon Beast because it's nice to be able selfheal in moonkin form, and possibly throw tranquility in the same form.

Stampeading roar because it is always nice to have a bigger radius when you use it, so everyone has a chance to get it.

Solar beam since i think it is important to have a bigger radius to hit as many adds at once.
Make also set your rotation and / or priority list:

My start rotation is that you are a wrath from Lunar, first you throw Starfall as 1 wrath pop incarnation + vigil dot up, throw a starsurge pop star fall again, spam star fall, replace with starsurge proc's for you is 0 Energy pop Celestial dot up throw another star fall Spam star four replace with star suction proc's. to solar, and to a normal rotation.

How much experience do you have to play your off spec, and how much gear do you have it?

played feral back in wrath and cata. But it was never something impressive.

Your raid experience through lvl 60, 70, 80, 85 and 90 (while the content was present)?

I did not play in vanilla, I began in the early TBC. In TBC I was in Karazan once. I really began to raid in wrath, with Naxx 25 even though it was never something wild, my guild fell apart when ulduar came out. We reformed the guild from 25 to 10 man and quickly downed 10 bosses in Normal, then suddenly our guild master choose to leave again, due to some "real life" stuff. I left and joined a buddy (On another server) ICC came out I started to raid a bit "hardcore" with 7/12 HC in ICC. In catalysm, was not really my time in the start even tho i got BoT/BwD/Tot4W NORMAL clears. Then I went to firelands where I began to "shine" got Ragnaros down on normal, and on to the hard modes, where I got 6/7 hc, even tho it was not prenerf. DS came out and i got 3/8 hc

In Pandaria im currently 7/16 hc. Was in a guild that didn't really fit me and our leader was an ass.

What profession do you have and how they help to optimize your raid performance?

I am skinner / LW since they fit together.
Has this always been your main char - and if not, how long does it have been? Why did you choose your current class?

It has almost always been my main, back from the ICC. In pandaria I tried monk, but did not think it was me, so I chose to reroll shaman.
How do you keep yourself updated about your class and theorycrafting?

I often read on EJ, method, fluiddruid. Cause if there is 500DPS more to get, then im gonna try it out.

What addons do you use (both general and class specific)?

DBM, Omen, Droodfocus (for offspec), RSA, Balance Power Tracker, Weak auras, Elvui RaidCD's.
Have you irl plans in the comming future that will influence your raid attendancy?

No, not really. However, if there were, Raid Leaders / GM / Officers would know asap.
Where have you played before (realm / guilds), and what are the causes of previous guild change?

I was in seradane, but left as i said since I didn't fell I fitted in, and out leader was an ass

If you have links to World of Logs, Wow Web Stats or similar, from raids with your current guild, where you appear, please add them here:

raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/silvermoon/tian%C3%B3/ - Must be said i was 478 ilvl at the time.

Show us a screenshot of your current UI, preferably with visible key bindings.

peecee.dk/upload/view/401862/full

peecee.dk/upload/view/401863/full

Progressive raiding is challenging and time consuming. It can cost many whole evenings with wipes. How do you feel about that?

I have perfectly fine with. Love to wipe, know it sounds silly, but actually get more "blood on the tooth".

Do you have a stable internet pass up and a computer that can run WoW good in a raid environment?

Im having a 40/40 connection, and Auth on my account. Purchased new computer in December, so it should not be a problem.

I am a person you just must have, I'm always on time, always meet up, even after a shitty night with wipes

and im a person who always wants to do his best.

I know this is not made by your apply form, but I didn't like it, I think mine fitted better

I will be able to have atleast a 99% attendence, and I will be on mumble alot with alot of talking.

/ / Michael

Last edited by Supila_lolz on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Supila_lolz

Back to top Go down

[D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply Empty Re: [D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply

Post by Supila_lolz Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Can you guys use me? Razz

Supila_lolz

Back to top Go down

[D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply Empty Re: [D] Silvermoon Balance / Feral Kitty Apply

Post by Arasor Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Yes sorry for the Delay , can u be there at 7:45pm if possible , or if it doesnt fit to u , tomorrow would be fine aswell , so we can see ur performance , and we will argue from that point.
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Supila_lolz Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Yeah i can, from what bosses? :-)

Supila_lolz

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Depends of whos online , but we might try Spirit Kings Heroic , so be prepared .
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysa Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Are you still wishing to join resonance after leaving the raid last night?
Alysa
Alysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Arasor Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Alysa !
Arasor
Arasor

Back to top Go down

Post by Supila_lolz Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 am

As far as i know, me and Alerel, would not be good together...

So im sorry, but im gonna pass on this, even tho i heard you did good this night ! :-) I wish all of you gl in the future!

Supila_lolz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysa Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 pm

And I wish you luck on finding a guild also.
Alysa
Alysa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down