Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Warlock raiding ap

2 posters

Go down

[A] Warlock raiding ap Empty [A] Warlock raiding ap

Post by thedotwench Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:58 pm

1. Your age: 24

2. Your location: Bridlington U.K

3. Armory Link for Main Char:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Thedotwench/simple

4. MS/OS: Affie / Demo ( can also play destro)

5. Armory Link for Alt Char: too many alts names are : theironwench, thewolfwench, ritzie, twobitcrook, paws.

6. Link to World Of Logs parse: no logs currently.

7. Your average latency in game:20 ms home currenlty in stormwind.

8. What prior raiding experience do you have? Progressed in MSV normal and some hc fights (no kills) with sublime at the start of mop then i took a 4 month break, i came back and killed sha in ToES.

9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? sublime, tevinter, i left sublime due to the break i had and they dispanded the 25 roster when i came back. i left tevinter due to a dispand also.

10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? trade chat, and the ad in trade said relaxed raiding and the times/days fit me well.

11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it?
pre pull > sac voidwalker for health buff > prepot.
pull > dark soul >soulburn+soul swap>haunt>doomgaurd>drainsoul(boss health>20%)>mal grasp (boss health>20%)
refesh dots keep 10 stacks on agony.

13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? 100%

14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? always.

15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? in game lucasdacheeb@yahoo.co.uk realID

thankyou for the time reading this if you have any questions ask me ingame im also able to chat about my ap on vent/mumble/ts3.

thedotwench

Back to top Go down

[A] Warlock raiding ap Empty Re: [A] Warlock raiding ap

Post by Myllee Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 am

Accepted for a trial.
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down