Resonance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down!

4 posters

Go down

Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down! Empty Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down!

Post by Myllee Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

After 62 tries, a lot of healing done, some smoke bomb action and some truly awesome tranquilities, the council went down! YEY US!

Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down! Coucil10

Last edited by Myllee on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down! Empty Re: Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down!

Post by Pickles Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:11 pm

And the return of le pickle
Pickles
Pickles

Back to top Go down

Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down! Empty Re: Why do all of our kill shots look the same? Aw, who cares, Heroic Council down!

Post by tiseosu Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Because all of Throne of Thunders interior looks the same and people never get new gear/transmogs? Very Happy

I want a boss fight with clouds :3
tiseosu
tiseosu

Back to top Go down

Post by Myllee Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:18 pm

tiseosu wrote:Because all of Throne of Thunders interior looks the same and people never get new gear/transmogs? Very Happy
 Good point. I know what I'm doing this weekend (hint: working on my mog Wink)
Myllee
Myllee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunyra Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:05 am

*snip*

Last edited by Lunyra on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lunyra
Lunyra

Back to top Go down

Post by tiseosu Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:42 am

Lunyra wrote:
tiseosu wrote:Because all of Throne of Thunders interior looks the same and people never get new gear/transmogs? Very Happy

I want a boss fight with clouds :3
 Ugh not Malygos again : /
 Good times... Riding a drake and avoiding shit!
tiseosu
tiseosu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down